Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text.

Discus and support Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The turn off dashboard when holding down the Xbox button, the text has changed. . submitted by /u/Vaderian1312 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vaderian1312, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text.

The turn off dashboard when holding down the Xbox button, the text has changed. .

submitted by /u/Vaderian1312
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vaderian1312, Oct 6, 2023
  2. QixAce Win User

Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

I have the same in xbox series S, only in dashboard / standby / turning on / restart, but not when gaming.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Connecting headset

The headset should work on an Xbox One controller and Xbox Series S/X controllers.

Turn off the controller by holding the Xbox button on the controller until the controller turns off and unplug the headset.

On your console press and hold the Xbox console button until the console turns off, remove the power cord from the console, and wait 1 minute.

Plug the power cord into your console again, turn on the console with your controller, and when you see your console's dashboard connect the headset to the controller and see if that solves the problem.
  4. john123E45 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

got the same issue with my xbox series s, i was watching netflix and then the screen turned black, tried to turn off the console but nothin worked
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox series x turning on then off and strange behavior

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solutions below.

Solution 1:

You can also hard reset the Xbox console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

*Please select to keep your games and apps so they are not deleted.

This solution you can find on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Solution 3:

Try changing the HDMI port you use your console plugged into your TV or Monitor, test other cables too if you have.

Solution 4:

If this problem persists or worsens, I recommend that you initiate a repair order for the console on the Microsoft website below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. PieterSlk Win User

Xbox series x turning on then off and strange behavior

Thanks to both for a good troubleshooting, it havent happened again but if it does i would try out the different steps :)
Thema:

Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text.

1. Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text. - Similar Threads - Series Turn off

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...
  5. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  6. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  7. Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?: I don't know why but randomly my xbox series x has randomly decided to not turn on, the light will come on, but the fan doesn't start and it shuts off after 5 seconds or so, already cleared out...
  8. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  9. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  10. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...