Xbox series S sucks dude

Discus and support Xbox series S sucks dude in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACEONTOX, Feb 17, 2024.

1. ACEONTOX
    ACEONTOX Guest

Xbox series S sucks dude

So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse to stay connected to any wireless controller! It simply sync's the controller out of nowhere causing lots of lost matches in games I've tried reconnecting it but when the controller is blinking the Xbox refuses to go into sync mode even after pressing or holding the button? It's as if my sync button is broken but when I restart my console it works perfectly fine? Until it disconnects again! I thought it was an issue with my remote so I went outta my way and spent 60$ on a brand new remote just to find out it still disconnects? (And yes before spending 60$ on a new remote I used different batteries each from different brands including rechargeable batteries from the Xbox store and still I wouldn't work) so I've resorted to using a wired controller which works with no problems what so ever?

Now the second problem I'm experiencing is connectivity issues with my Xbox, for some reason my Xbox refuses to stay connected to my Internet and repeativly disconnects and reconnects about 5 times in the span of half of a minute just *on and off* *on and off* rapidly. I have restarted my Xbox both ways, restarted my router, changed service providers and even switched what room I play in for better service but it's still a massive issue but however just like the problem with the controller issue I curiously connected my Xbox to my phone hotspot and no problems? But the issue with my hotspot is party chat doesn't work but discord does? I can't forever play on hotspot because that would waste all of the available hotspot I have left throughout when im able to get it back!

Please Microsoft you gotta help me I've tried every way possible for a solution to even getting a professional to inspect it even they are confused? Please let me know anything!

:)

ACEONTOX, Feb 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox series S sucks dude

Hi ACEONTOX, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

This seems like a hardware issue.

The connection problem might be due to your router, since the hotspot connection is working.

Have you tried to use a different one?

I recommend you submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
  3. DerpMate Win User

Modders found

The dude that tottally sucks sorry for the luck
  4. Default Username 225 Win User

Your fav xbox console design?

idk dude the xbox one s minecraft limited editon (my xbox console i have) is my fav but the series x is also my fav it is so hard to pic that i cant pic
  5. DarkJediMasterX Win User

Looking for mature players

Hithuion: Darn dude, that sucks :/
  6. fire sgtent Win User

Is there anyway to fix music not playing in Xbox 360 games when Spotify is open

Well that sucks the same games worked fine with external audio playing a couple years ago but it's probably a limitation with the Xbox OS to get it running on Xbox one and Xbox series x/s consoles (if they are the same OS)
Thema:

Xbox series S sucks dude

1. Xbox series S sucks dude - Similar Threads - series sucks dude

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Why does the series s suck so bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the series s suck so bad: Why does my series s always crash, consistently drop download speeds. Rarely allows me to use discord chat. To get a game to download i have to restart my console about ten times. Ive reset the...