Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

Discus and support Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyle Carter1, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Kyle Carter1
    Kyle Carter1 Guest

Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps package. We have a PS4, 4 Nintendo Switch consoles, two high end PCs with 30 series Nvidia graphics cards with 4.0ghz processors, and two Apple IPhones. Turning EVERYTHING off didn’t help, speed didn’t change, resetting console didn’t help, and unplugging routers and console and power cycling console and the system says up to date, nothing helped. Nothing on this support page has worked, I have tried it all. Might return this Xbox Series S. Sucks because I was so excited to get on and play older games and Skate 3. My Xbox One works WAY better.

:)

Kyle Carter1, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC - Download speeds the worst I have experienced since dial up, Steam,Epic,Orgin all downloading fine.

I have done some checking today, downloading things from the Xbox App and MS Store on a network connection that has a maximum of 78MB/s:

MS Store: Download speeds, once they get going, maintain a speed of between 55 and 65MB/s. 80-90% of my maximum speed is acceptable

Xbox App: Download Speeds maintain a speed of between 5-8MB/s.

The XBox App I tried about an hour after trying on the MS Store today so no major difference. Given how buggy and poor the Xbox App is, am not surprised.

Of course, this doesn't help with your slow speeds via the MS Store!
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Low download speed in the Xbox App

The Xbox App has a history of very poor speeds. Try cancelling the download and, instead, download it direct from the MS Store..you should, hopefully, see better speeds (not guaranteed of course)
  4. matthew hancock1 Win User

Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or even restart the system. I have to fully power the system down each time.

It won’t let me click on the reset option or even use the restart option for anything. It will only allow me to uninstall the games directly. The game is the digital copy purchased from the Xbox store on the Xbox series x.
  5. Justin Silao Win User

Is the Xbox series s region locked?

okay, so there won’t be anything wrong happening with the USA model xbox series s that isn’t all access if I have it in Canada right?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

The difference in speed

Hi,

That's quite simple to explain. The Xbox App shows downloads in MB/S (Megabytes per second), the Windows Store shows download speed in Mb/s (Megabits per second)

A speed of 50mb/s = 6.25MB/s

It's the same speed, just a different measurement. Like how home broadband is sold by Megabit speed rather than Megabyte speed.

Remember dial up? A 56k modem was 56Kb/s. Which is around 7 Kilobytes a second.

By the way, the Windows Store isn't just showing the download, this is the application that's doing the download. The Xbox App doesn't actually download anything on its own.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options - Similar Threads - Series store bugged

2. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  3. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  4. How to format external SSD to store and play games on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to format external SSD to store and play games on Xbox Series X?: I recently purchased the Crucial X6 4TB external storage SSD as I am running out of internal storage. I have an external HDD, but it seems fewer and fewer games are able to be stored on that...
  5. Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?: I just set up my new Xbox series s, and it won’t connect to store. It just says “something went wrong reload this page” nothing is working after multiple tries. I’ve tried the factory resets and...
  6. I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?: Bought Xbox series x compatible game online have Xbox one anything I can do? Get a refund? 3e9f3427-ae07-4480-85a3-ea7dd3785bbe
  7. I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...: I've purchased the mwIII vault upgrade but received nothing at all no skins guns anything my game updated and yet still nothing I purchased it off the xbox store it says I own the pack however...
  8. How come transformers fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come transformers fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet...: How come fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet I cannot buy it? 5a8a8461-81f9-45ad-933c-c9f139f9fbab
  9. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  10. Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️: Conan exiles appears to play in the cloud and not to install, disappearing from the library. Marvel midnight has repeated dlcs 2 times in store, the download of games is usually preceded by a stop...