Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

Discus and support Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tiabetianquailudes, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in.

submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tiabetianquailudes, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Steve 1DC Win User

xbox live

Hi there. Thank you for your reply.

I sign into my profile on my Xbox 360, and when I sign in it signs me out of Xbox live. When I sign out of my profile I can sign back into Xbox Live again. it signs me out of Xbox live every time I sign into my profile.

Thank you
  3. DheerajSharma8 Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
  4. Enzo Flynn Win User

Xbox 360 Profile Deleted

Hi!

Thanks for helping me with my problem!

To answer your question, no, I have not tried creating a new local profile with the same name, but first, let me just elaborate my situation a little further. My initial goal was simple; to apply xbox live to my personal account. This proved to be quite difficult. After pressing the "sign up" button with my account signed in, it still took me to the profile prompt for me to sign in again with the local profiles, even though I was already signed in. So I restarted the process, but this time, I was signed out before pressing the "sign up for xbox live" button. It still took me to the sign in prompt for the local profiles. After signing in with the account I wanted to apply xbox live to, it brought me out of the prompt and back to the xbox live homescreen, where it again asked me to sign in with a local account. So basically, I was in a signing in loop. I gave up for a few days and thought that maybe if I deleted my profile and redownloaded it again, I would be able to reset something in the system. In hindsight, this was a terrible idea as there was no way to redownload an profile with no account connected to it. I again gave up for a few days until I gave it another shot. This time when I turned on the xbox, it said I was not connected to the internet, so I tried the normal troubleshooting processes required to connect me back. I unplugged and replugged the ethernet cable and tried signing up for xbox live agian. This time when I tried to sign up, it gave me a similar but importantly different prompt. It asked me "which account do you want to apply xbox live to?" Obviously, I was furious that I had deleted my account and now it was giving me this important prompt.

Sorry for making a long and tedious paper for you, but this is the depth of my situation. Reach out to me if you want me to elaborate more.

Thanks for your help!
  5. iMz FatBoii Win User

Name change request

i had to speak to xbox live support due to the fact i was signed in, and i was recieving party invitations from freinds then i went to delete cache as i was told, looked on my profiles and my main account the one i was signed in on had gone and signed me
    out :s
  6. mosh madman Win User

Console freezes while loading dashboard

I'm having the exact same problem, where it's trying to sign my xbox live account in, but just seems to stick with two white circles spinning around. I've tried deleting my profile but i can't get into system settings, so i can't try to recover it. i've
    also tried signing in with other non-live accounts but still no help. Help Please! BTW i have a XBox 360 S and the latest update.
Thema:

Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

1. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account... - Similar Threads - series signs live

2. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  3. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  4. Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile: Xbox Series X won't sign in/add profile I copied this problem from a 3 year old post that found no solutions, hopefully someone has the answer? I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my...
  5. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  6. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  7. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...