Xbox Series S shut down by itself and start again.

Discus and support Xbox Series S shut down by itself and start again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I buy a couple of days ago an new Xbox Series S and when I play a game, for example FIFA 23 after aprox an hour, console stop and start again,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexandru Vasile Pop, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S shut down by itself and start again.

Hello, I buy a couple of days ago an new Xbox Series S and when I play a game, for example FIFA 23 after aprox an hour, console stop and start again, sometimes this happens more times. What I can do ? Thanks.

:)

Alexandru Vasile Pop, Aug 31, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

It sounds like you have done everything and returning was the best option. My next advice would have been to return or trigger the warranty. It did sound like it was faulty.

The console can be horizontal or vertical as per Xbox's advice.
  3. Alexandru Vasile Pop Win User

Hello. Thanks for your help, but I decided to return it back and buy a new one. About your advices I try all of them, I change the room and I put it directly into different wall sockets, I don t put object to block the fans. I think it had a factory problem, in the first two days the console work good and after start to stop by itself, in every day it got worse, for example yesterday before the return it stopped after 20min of use. Sometimes stop and restart by itself, sometimes just stop and make a noise like freeze and the TV become black. I have a question for the new one, how i need to put the console for best ventilation ? Is ok under the TV and put it horizontally ? I see it has a fan under it.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Alexandru! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Does it turn off and then turn on again without your having to turn it on? Does it have plenty of space around it for ventilation? Is the power cord plugged into an extension? If so, can it be plugged directly into a wall socket?
  5. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  6. Speeder157 Win User

Update console problem

I tryed. Not work. It shut down itself again
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S shut down by itself and start again. - Similar Threads - Series shut down

2. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  6. Xbox Series X Shuts down in 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Shuts down in 4k: Hello, I have an issue after purchasing a new tv. My Xbox worked fine with the previous tv, but it was only running at 1080p so I decided to purchase a new 4k 120hz tv. The model I got (Vizio...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X shutting down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series X shutting down?: My xbox is shutting down during halo infinite. Is there something wrong with my xbox? I've had my series X since day 1 and this is the first time something like this has happened....
  8. Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error: Hello, my Series S will consistently shut down after a certain amount of time running a game. At first I thought there was some issue overheating because that was the error message that I received...
  9. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  10. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...