Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

Discus and support Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dima Satsukevich, May 4, 2024.

1. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start recording no matter how many times I press start button. And sometimes everything works fine, but as far as i can tell only for relatively short clips(around 5 mins) and only for few of them, after everything is breaking again.

As there are other questions about this issue I'm almost sure that it is entirely software issue, since usb-drive i use worked perfectly for last 4 month for saving xbox screen captures. And it still works fine with pc.

Hope you will be able to fix it soon. Thanks in advance!

:)

Dima Satsukevich, May 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive