Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

Discus and support Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ruktu07, Apr 21, 2024.

1. /u/ruktu07
    /u/ruktu07 Guest

So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my Xbox and put it in the side like I had another Xbox to show off lol but anyway I took the housing case off and then you get the metal case thing so I cleaned the dust off the best I could but with metal case thing I took the top half off so I could get inside it so I cleaned it all good everything works fine but I’ve not put the housing case back on instead I’ve proped my Xbox up on a stand with to get great ventilation and because it hasn’t got the top metal thing on and the housing case my idea in my head it should never over heat again obviously I take into account that dust can settle more easier but it’s actually more easier to clean/blow the dust off when the console is switched off I have questions virtually just to see if it would be okay obviously Xbox wouldn’t want you doing this but as it’s in the right place and under the right supervision? Would it harm the console? Why haven’t I seen anyone talk about it? I’ve been doing it for abit now and it works fine no problems?

submitted by /u/ruktu07
    [link] [comments]

/u/ruktu07, Apr 21, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Flight Sim 2021 on Xbox One S not launching from child account

Xbox one s or series s ?

If xbox one s then no it has to run thru xcloud as the hardware isn't powerful enough meaning non subscriber accounts can't use it

Series s can run it natively thru home share
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

As previously answered there is NO xbox one series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x requirement

Series consoles are actually named series s or x

Not xbox one series s or x

Flight sim is ONLY pc and series compatible

It simple flight SIM can't run on most 5 year old pcs why in heaven's name would you think a 10year old cpu in a xbox one run it

If you had bothered to read the previous answers you would know this
  4. Rostom L Win User

Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Yes, absolutely. The Xbox Series X/S consoles can run Xbox One games. Only the Xbox One consoles can't run Xbox Series X/S next gen games.
  5. billy wolf Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

There is a difference between the Xbox one S, and the S series..

And it wont run on a Xbox one S... That is total BS in my opinion..

But it is what it is.. Cheers
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will there be Xbox One X Enhancement patches on the Series X?

Hi,

I doubt you'll get a direct answer from here, not from the Microsoft tech team anyway. But as I understand it, Series X will run all Xbox One games and all the games currently BC for Xbox One. This will include the Xbox One X enhanced titles.

The Series S will not be able to run enhanced titles. Instead it will run them as Xbox One base games, but, it will apply it's own enhancements instead.

Why can't Series S run Xbox One X enhanced games?

So, you would think that being that the series S is also a next gen system it should run Xbox One enhanced titles, but it can't. The reason is quite a simple one, RAM (Random Access Memory). The Xbox One X has 12 GB of RAM, which around 9 is usable for games.
    The Series S only has around 8 GB.

Pushing high resolution textures and indeed 4K resolutions (or near 4K) requires lots or RAM. But to keep costs low, Series S has less RAM.

The series S won't run Xbox One games exactly how the original Xbox One runs them. It will still run them better. Which means better frame rates and better resolutions, but it can't run Xbox One games that have enhancements for the Xbox One X. They will
    still work, but they won't be enhanced. I'm not sure about Xbox 360 enhanced titles.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox? - Similar Threads - Series Question Breakdown

2. question about xbox series s usb port

in XBoX on Windows
    question about xbox series s usb port: Hello Microsoft, I have a question about the Xbox Series S device. My problem or question is when I connect the Xbox device to electricity, I feel when I touch the USB port I feel the presence of...
  3. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  4. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  5. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  6. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  7. Xbox series s fan question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s fan question: Hi, I have an Xbox series s. I can hear a small clicking noise coming from the fan, but I only hear it when I get close. Here a YouTube clip of the sound....
  8. New Series S Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series S Question: New Xbox Series S, replacing old Xbox One. I bought a game on my account, on the old Xbox (EA FC). My son tried to launch a game on HIS account on the new Series S, but says it needs the person...
  9. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...
  10. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223