Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery

Discus and support Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello All, On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AllenTorres, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AllenTorres
    AllenTorres Guest

Hello All,

On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an estimated delivery date of Jan 5, 2021. The online order status is listed as Pending currently.

Is it likely the estimated delivery date will change to a sooner date compared to the Jan 5th, 2021 date?

:)

AllenTorres, Nov 22, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

probably not, they are still fulfilling september pre orders then they have the november orders to do.

ahhh this brings back memories when the 360 launched, i pre ordered in the June of 2005 and did not get my console until end of January 2006 lol.
  3. abjectsqualler Win User

Xbox Series S

I ordered an Xbox Series S on the Microsoft Store today and have the same estimated delivery date, 1/5/21. Same question. Eager to play Cyberpunk as close to the launch date as possible.
  4. TheHermaeusMora Win User

Target day 1 edition XB1 orders delayed

"We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order (Order #0000000000) placed on 08/10/2013. We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the estimated delivery date you received with your original order. New estimated
    delivery date(s) are included below. If we can't deliver your item(s) by this new estimated delivery date, we will automatically cancel your order. Here's what you can do:

If you'd like us to keep trying to deliver these item(s) beyond the new estimated delivery date, visit the order detail page and approve future delivery updates. We will do our best to fulfill the delayed item(s) from your order, but if we can't we will
    let you know as soon as possible.

If the item(s) is on backorder and you no longer want the delayed item(s), you can cancel them from the order detail page.

You will not be charged for any items until they ship. If items need to be shipped separately, your shipping charges will not increase.

Thanks for shopping at Target.

Team Target

delayed item(s) quantity

Xbox One Standard Edition Console (Xbox One)

New Estimated Delivery Date: 12/06/2013 - 12/24/2013"

This is what im assuming everyone got. And its complete horseshit, i stayed home from work to make sure my *** doesnt sit on my doorstep and let who knows what happen to it instead i learn that target *** the world and it didnt even wear a condom
  5. John P_14 Win User

Order Still On Pending

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your Order. It's possible that there may be a delay with your order due to the high demand for the Xbox Series X. It's also possible that there may be issues with the delivery process, such as delays due to inclement weather, Holiday Season, or other unforeseen circumstances. If your order is still pending and you want to check on the status, you can try contacting Microsoft Store Support. They should be able to provide you with more information about the status of your order and the estimated delivery date.

In the meantime, you can try keeping an eye on your email for updates on the status of your order.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series X order not shipped yet (day of ETA)

My estimated date says sep 8th and it’s still says pending for my Xbox series s
    The key word is "estimated". That is when they expect delivery to take place but it doesn't necessarily mean it actually will. You may also find that you suddenly get an email to let you know when it's being delivered without your account ever changing to "dispatched" status. If it was me, I'd give it till the middle of next week and then chase it up
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery - Similar Threads - Series Order Status

2. Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...: Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months but I still have my 12 month warranty I wanted to know if it was possible to do a return....
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  5. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  6. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  7. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  8. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi: I went to play some games and noticed my Xbox wasn’t connected to internet for the first time ever. Wi-Fi was working fine. Went to network setting and no networks were visible, nor was it reading...