Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

Discus and support Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NomiNomi, Apr 30, 2024.

1. NomiNomi
    NomiNomi Guest

Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu.

It's the only device not working properly.

I've tried hard resetting, soft resetting, signing in and out, unplugging everything and letting it sit undisturbed for a night and half day, checking setting, restarting WiFi router.

There's no reason for it to be doing this all other devices that connect to it work and are connected.

I even tried doing all this without the devices connected to same wifi router. Xbox is refusing, just doesn't work like it should.

I can't access anything requiring Internet and a lot of settings are gone because of that.

It's a Xbox Series S; no disk or blue ray to eject as component was taken out of model before selling to consumers as a model feature for cheaper access to Xbox products.

How do I fix and why is it doing this?

:)

NomiNomi, Apr 30, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: