Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds

Discus and support Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I power on the Xbox, it will stay on and start up the fans After a few seconds the fan stops spinning, then the console shuts off after 90... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Terrell Earl, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Terrell Earl
    Terrell Earl Guest

When I power on the Xbox, it will stay on and start up the fans

After a few seconds the fan stops spinning, then the console shuts off after 90 seconds of being on.

Also no display is being shown and the green startup screen is not showing.

:)

Terrell Earl, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Terrell, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  3. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

How long have you been playing games and what is your favourite game type?

Very early 90's from the NES upwards. Had every console after that.

-

Gears of War series is my favorite game. 3 in particular.
  4. Wiggs Win User

The Unreal Tournament Series: Where Did They Go?

UT3 was an abomination and ruined the series. After that....no one that loved FPSs gave another UT a thought...so Epic stayed with Gears.

If only they stayed with UT2K4's mechanics....god that game was fun. But it's probably to difficult for todays FPS gamers.
  5. XxEndless WarxX Win User

24hr log in features

Exactly bird you nailed it!" Let those of us that want it to opt in!! And let those stuck in the 90's stay behind.......
  6. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

gunzerk for 90 seconds

I need to get this and zero's achievements too but I have been having to much fun with Mechromancer, almost at level 50 seems that she takes a while to level up but the scarlet DLC gave me a nice boost. When I do try to get the chievo I figured The Fridge
    would be a great spot.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds - Similar Threads - series staying seconds

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. My series x won’t stay on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x won’t stay on.: It will come on once after fighting with it then it shuts off and won’t come back on but it will make the power button noise any suggestions how do i fix it? 7d50128a-2007-4f27-bd8e-96d8d06bae40
  4. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  5. Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button: Lately when I get done playing and try to turn off my Series X , it stays on the home screen instead . The only solution I can find so far is unplug it . Does anyone have another solution ....
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  7. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t stay on: My xbox series x started looping on the bootscreen so I tried to reset it via the Recovery Menu. However it only gets to 5% before the screen goes blank, it comes on again, gets to 5% again and...
  9. My Xbox series x won’t stay on past 10 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x won’t stay on past 10 seconds: Hi my Xbox series X has decided it won’t stay on past 10 seconds. The Xbox button is pressed and lights up. I have tried resetting it by pressing the two buttons at the bottom on my he left and...
  10. Xbox series x won't stay on for more than 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won't stay on for more than 10 seconds: Is there any way I could fix this submitted by /u/knights4412 [link] [comments]