Xbox Series S Mouse/Keyboard issues with COD MW2 only?

Discus and support Xbox Series S Mouse/Keyboard issues with COD MW2 only? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use a mouse and keyboard with my Xbox Series S. I’ve verified my peripherals have the most up-to-date firmwares. However, it seems that the only game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christopher Pizano, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S Mouse/Keyboard issues with COD MW2 only?

I use a mouse and keyboard with my Xbox Series S. I’ve verified my peripherals have the most up-to-date firmwares. However, it seems that the only game that gives me issues is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2022). I’ve launched the game both with an Xbox controller on and off. Sometimes when the game launches and I click the start button from the introduction screen with a mouse the game won’t even load until minutes later if at all. I usually get in instantly when I click my way in with a controller. Most importantly I can’t go more than 1 or 2 games with my mouse and keyboard not functioning mid-game and in game menus. Usually the mouse is the first two go, maintaining a visible cursor but no functionality. At this point whether my controller was on or off I won’t even have full game control with a controller. More often than not the keyboard is left with no functions at all. I’ve read multiple YouTube comments, a Reddit post, as well as several replies to another Microsoft account user who posted this same issue on this website, all regarding this same issue with their MnK on COD MW2. Apparently most of them reported this wasn’t even an issue before some update after the game had been out for some time already. Please resolve this issue. It has to be a programming error because multiple people have troubleshooted this problem by swapping out different mice and keyboards, yet they still run into the same issue when playing MW2.

:)

Christopher Pizano, Feb 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series S Mouse/Keyboard issues with COD MW2 only?