xbox series s microsoft flight sim wont work

Discus and support xbox series s microsoft flight sim wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an xbox series s but microsoft store says flight sim wont work on my system even though it is advertised for xbox series s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by terry 65, Aug 15, 2021.

1. terry 65
    terry 65 Guest

i have an xbox series s but microsoft store says flight sim wont work on my system even though it is advertised for xbox series s

:)

terry 65, Aug 15, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

as you have an xbox one s then you can't have flight sim, it is only available on PC, Series S and Series X
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

Series S Is a disc-less console

Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
  5. ngocphi Win User

As previously answered there is NO xbox one series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x requirement

Series consoles are actually named series s or x

Not xbox one series s or x

Flight sim is ONLY pc and series compatible

It simple flight SIM can't run on most 5 year old pcs why in heaven's name would you think a 10year old cpu in a xbox one run it

If you had bothered to read the previous answers you would know this
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Flight Simulator won't install

Just to make sure you have a xbox series X/S as Flight Sim is only available on those consoles.
Thema:

1. xbox series s microsoft flight sim wont work - Similar Threads - series microsoft flight

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  4. Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.: I tried everything ! I have the Game ultimate pass and I’m using it. I called Microsoft and they said they will come back and they didn’t !! They were unable to resolve it !! Any suggestion ? I...
  5. microsoft xbox series x flight simulator won't finish installing, how to make it finish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox series x flight simulator won't finish installing, how to make it finish?: Hi, This is very frustrating for me but I didn't have anywhere else to ask as I couldn't find exactly the issue when searching - although some more general which are possibly related. I have an...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulartor on XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulartor on XBOX SERIES S: Hi I read your email and I'm wondering when the update will come out. I've already reset my Xbox Series S once and re-download the game twice a week Or what can i do to fix the problemWhen I...
  7. I can't start flying to Microsoft Flight Simulator On xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start flying to Microsoft Flight Simulator On xbox series s: Microsoft flight simulator says that I don't have an offline world installed, although it is installed 70b18f84-8fe2-4324-8054-be26a3d2d149
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing on Xbox Series S: My msfs 2020 keeps crashing on the Xbox series s. Most of the time, the airplane’s avionics just black out. When I return to the main menu, it sends me back to the dashboard. I only fly airliners...
  9. Why am I not able to download Microsoft Flight Simualtor 2020 on my Xbox series x? The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to download Microsoft Flight Simualtor 2020 on my Xbox series x? The...: Please help me in this issue a81c5ba7-94f0-474e-8e50-e4eb8d724c0a
  10. Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online: So I had the game downloaded and I was using it offline without problems. Yesterday i attached my xbox to internet connection, going online again, an update appeared, 70GB and I installed it. Now...