Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

Discus and support Xbox series s making buzzing noise. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YasiEA, Apr 9, 2024.

1. YasiEA
    YasiEA Guest

Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june.

lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox which is PSU

basically power supply, i have opened up and cleaned it very very well just like a new xbox can be, after i closed the xbox up it was still making such noise, i decided i should open up again but this time to inspect things. the fan was alright, heat sink alright, everything was alright except my PSU

i opened it up and tested it and the noise was coming from the PSU and i didn’t touch it but everything back in place and so on, after a couple of days the xbox series s went silent just like it was before, but a couple months later same noise started appearing and this time it was loud a very loud buzzing noise comin from the psu, people have been saying that its something called whine coil, they said that the noise would only appear when you are playing heavy games but it wasnt like that for me it was 24/7, sometimes it can affect the fan being loud aswell

what should i do to fix it?

i really need help much appreciated

i have done everything

:)

YasiEA, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello YasiEA! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, under the rules of the forum we are unable to provide advice for self repair. If the noise is coming from the PSU, then the Xbox will need to be repaired.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox One X buzzing noise while playing GTA V especially during cutscenes

I played the video I heard movement noise from yourself but no noise from the console so I think its ok. sometimes my xbox one s makes a buzzing/humming noise when its doing updates.
  5. Everexy Win User

Xbox Cooler Noise

Is it a buzzing sound? Because I have the same problem on my Xbox One S.

Well, some fans make different noises than others, if your Xbox is working fine, then there's no reason to worry about that.
  6. Krometheus Win User

new xbox 360 slim hardware?

hmm ok because i just swapped my xbox 360 s and there is a slight buzzing noise is this normal?
Thema:

1. Xbox series s making buzzing noise. - Similar Threads - series making buzzing

2. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  3. My Xbox Series S is making a whirling sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is making a whirling sounds.: My Xbox Series S has always make coil whine sounds. However, it bothers me when there is that noise, plus a whirling noise when I play more graphically advanced games. Should I be concerned?...
  4. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  5. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  6. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  7. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise: My controller suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on. I tried: - using new batteries - plugging it directly to the console. - holding the power button for very long time (over 30 seconds...
  9. How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?: I've looked for an answer to this for days without finding anything. To clarify a bit, my Xbox freezes and the audio from the TV makes a loud buzzing noise. The light on my controller starts...
  10. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...