Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off

Discus and support Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After playing for about 45 minutes, I heard a loud POP sound, my xbox shut down completely and then a weird smell lingered for a couple of seconds. At... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tilted Mack, May 18, 2022.

1. Tilted Mack
    Tilted Mack Guest

After playing for about 45 minutes, I heard a loud POP sound, my xbox shut down completely and then a weird smell lingered for a couple of seconds. At first I thought I blew a fuse and it was my outlet I was plugged into. After checking my circuit breaker, everything was fine and I realized that my monitor (plugged into the same outlet) was still on, therefore it must be the xbox. Now my xbox refuses to turn on at all. Im thinking something inside might have blown in regards to the power supply? I tried letting it rest for 5 minutes and plugged it back in but no luck. I also tried different outlets but still not luck.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any fix to it or will I have to send it in for repair?

Thanks!

Michael

:)

Tilted Mack, May 18, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: