Xbox series s Loud fan noise

Discus and support Xbox series s Loud fan noise in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YasiEA, Apr 9, 2024.

1. YasiEA
    YasiEA Guest

lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not as loud and my xbox is very very clean i have opened it up multiple times and its clean new and i can hear it a few metres away, what should i do expect for sending it in for repair

:)

YasiEA, Apr 9, 2024
  2. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  3. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  4. YasiEA Win User

thanks for the help gerardo i still have a question left, on the left side of my console which is the PSU i head buzzing its so so annoying and loud what can be the cause of it?
  5. YasiEA Win User

thanks very much i appreciate gerardo

not trying to be a pain but is there any things that noise could be caused by? anything at all
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again YasiEA,

I would like to tell you the exact reason for that sound, but it's difficult to determine remotely from a forum because it's something that only someone qualified can determine by physically inspecting the console. This also represents a hardware issue, as it's not normal to hear that sound, especially if it's a loud sound as you mention.

I recommend that you also mention this in the problem description when submitting the service order for your console so that they take it into consideration.

Once again I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s Loud fan noise - Similar Threads - series Loud fan

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  4. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  5. Is it normal for an XBOX Series X to have a loud noise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for an XBOX Series X to have a loud noise?: Is it normal for an XBOX Series X to have a loud noise? bee5b8d0-fb5c-47b2-8210-0af05c82be6f
  6. My XBOX Series X gets a bit loud when playing on 4K at 120hz. Is this normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Series X gets a bit loud when playing on 4K at 120hz. Is this normal?: My XBOX Series X gets a bit loud when playing on 4K at 120hz. Is this normal? f4ef2915-b81c-490e-911b-71055e7905d6
  7. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  8. Xbox series X fan is loud when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X fan is loud when off: So I decided to download a game, but during the process I turned the Xbox off (energy-saving mode), is normal for the fan to keep spinning quite loudly (approximately 40db) in this state? The...
  9. Is my xbox series s supposed to be this loud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox series s supposed to be this loud?: Hi, is it normal for the xbox series s to be kinda loud while playing more intensive games? I can even hear the fan sound with my xbox headset on. The fan usually gets louder when playing next gen...
  10. why is my xbox series s fan so loud than usual

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox series s fan so loud than usual: well you see my xbox series s i just recently cleaned out a water damage and the next few days ive noticed the fan is louder than usual and ive seen youtube tutorials and it says just to put a fan...