Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

Discus and support Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Imn Games, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Imn Games
    Imn Games Guest

I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives the error, it sometimes gets fixed.

:)

Imn Games, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Imn Games Win User

I would recommend trying a power cycle on your console. Hold the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.
    It just turns off the console.
  3. Reegan_T Win User

4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Imn G! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Once it turns off holding the power button. Remove the cable for 5 mins and then power it back up. That will complete the power cycle.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one to Xbox Series S

Hi,

Since the Series S has no optical drive you'll need to by the digital version of MCC from the Xbox Store to play in on the Series S.

You can transfer the already installed game across consoles either via a network transfer or external storage device, but you'll still need to buy the game again to play on the Series S. Transferring, copying or moving the game is often quicker than downloading the game from the Xbox Store.
  6. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this. - Similar Threads - Series keeps saying

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  7. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  8. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  9. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  10. Discord keeps saying relink series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord keeps saying relink series x: So I was in a discord party literally yesterday. I've been using it consistently. Today I try to start it it says I need to relink my account. I have done this now on the app discord app and my...