Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...

Discus and support Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever I turn my xbox on it makes the usual noise. After a few seconds it repeats the noise and then the troubleshooter screen comes on. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by glen davies1, Dec 31, 2023.

1. glen davies1
    glen davies1 Guest

Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...

When ever I turn my xbox on it makes the usual noise. After a few seconds it repeats the noise and then the troubleshooter screen comes on. I then attempted this and nothing but blank screen. I then restart the xbox and and have to completly re login. And xbox is at factory reset. When I am playing the light on the on button will flash. Stop. Flash stop. Constantly. Then the next time I attempt to play. Same issue all over again. Xbox is a series s. I have no idea what the issue cold ve or how to fix so any ideas very welcome

:)

glen davies1, Dec 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: