Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

Discus and support Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ali M2, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Ali M2
    Ali M2 Guest

My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and restarting the Xbox but it didn’t work

:)

Ali M2, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Are you able to access Xbox Settings, or only the Tips app is the one that can be accessed when you go to your games and apps?

If you're able to access Xbox Settings, it would be better to perform a factory reset.

Once in settings, you can do this by going to system > console info > reset.

You can also review the OS version you have when entering the console info section.

If the OS and Shell version are higher than the ones published in the article I shared below, this means your console is in the Insider program.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates
  3. Ali M2 Win User

I tureens it off/on and restarted the entire console as troubleshooting
  4. Ali M2 Win User

And I’m not sure if I’m apart of the insider program
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ali M. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you describe the troubleshooting steps you have done before creating this post?

Besides that, when you say restarting the console, do you mean powering it off/on, factory resetting it or doing a physical power cycle?

Furthermore, may I know if your console is enrolled in the Xbox insider program?

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. KILLERSHOT 7676 Win User

Battlefield 2042 refund in UK

I want them to repair the game then from shutting my Series X down and crashing the game and returning me to the Xbox homepage along with the game freezing whilst in a gunfight. Do they need to come look at my Xbox to sort this out ?
Thema:

1. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage - Similar Threads - series keeps freezing

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  6. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet: So just recently I've noticed my Xbox series X, like every 30 seconds it will disconnect then re connect over and over again. As far I can tell my internet isn't actually disconnected. I get a...
  9. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  10. My xbox series s keeps freezing after the reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keeps freezing after the reset: Xbox one s, keeps freezing after hard reset 20c5b7b7-47e1-4f05-93b0-9162f851df7f