Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from wifi (Not a wifi issue)

Discus and support Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from wifi (Not a wifi issue) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox a little over 3 weeks ago and at first, I was really enjoying it, but now I seem to be having an issue that many others are having and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronClous, Nov 5, 2021.

1. AaronClous
    AaronClous Guest

I bought my Xbox a little over 3 weeks ago and at first, I was really enjoying it, but now I seem to be having an issue that many others are having and that Microsoft has not addressed. This issue is that my console keeps disconnecting from my wifi, I mean to the point we're my Xbox is unusable. I have done so much troubleshooting with Microsoft and by myself, I've done research and I cannot find any solution, nor can I find what's even causing the problem. My router and wifi are functioning fine and I can tell because every time my Xbox disconnects I check my phone too see that it's still connected and that the signal strength is good. It's to the point we're Microsoft either needs to address this soon or I'm just out $350 dollars because nobody but Microsoft can solve this issue. I shouldn't need to explain how ridiculous it is to buy an expense new product that doesn't function as it was advertised to.

:)

AaronClous, Nov 5, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: