Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

Discus and support Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LFC_Lad, Apr 7, 2024.

1. /u/LFC_Lad
    /u/LFC_Lad Guest

Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100%

submitted by /u/LFC_Lad
    [link] [comments]

/u/LFC_Lad, Apr 7, 2024
  2. WWJCDjohn316 YAHWEHi Win User

Xbox Series S has large ping spikes and high latency

I am having a the same issues. Although my ping spikes aren't as significantly high as yours. I have the best Internet coverage available that Xfinity has to offer. The more this becomes an issue for me the more I am considering to switch my console from a Xbox Series S to an X. My question is will this solve anything?
  3. Hoosier Noob Win User

High latency on XBox One for past week or so

Looks like this issue is back.....been fine for weeks. I'm on 100/100 fiber with Endeavor now. High pings tonight to the xbox IPs, normal to everywhere else. Help, please?
  4. SimonMacdonald3 Win User

Extremely high Ping on Xbox Series S

I see. The problem I’m facing however is that I cannot set up remote access to my Xbox because of the excessive Ping. I guess you could well be right that the Ping measurement is inaccurate, but my Xbox believes it so won’t play ball :)
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is really weird but at least we know that the wi-fi card of your console is good, because it connected normally by 4G and had no packet loss.

What I can suggest to eliminate any issue in the console at once would be to test your console on wif-fi and network cable, but on another network of some friend, or family member who has some different ISP provider.
  6. SimonMacdonald3 Win User

HI there,

thanks for your reply. The slow ping I refer to is from the Xbox’s Network Statistics test. This is prompted by my trying to set up remote play/access which is ‘not allowed’ as my Latency is too slow.

At your suggestion I connected the xbox to my cell’s 4G. The ping leapt up to ~300ms and ~600ms on the two tests I did, but the packet loss fell to 0%.

FWIW, I have tried connecting only the xbox to the network, and I still get the same results - 150-160ms ping and 100% packet loss.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help - Similar Threads - series high ping

2. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  3. Why is the series X ping so high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the series X ping so high: Why is my ping around 80 when playing thru the xbox but if I'm playing the same game on geforce now thru edge browser, also on the xbox, it's 10. My ping was much lower on the one X as well, it...
  4. high 100% package loss xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    high 100% package loss xbox series x: Hi, since a week or two i have a high package loss. modem type zyxel ( chinese ****). provider odido ( t-mobile ****) dowload speed 1000 Mbps upload speed 882 Mbps packageloss 100% MTU 1480...
  5. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.: I have had the Xbox series x for the past year. Ever since I switched over from a Xbox One S, I noticed it crashes alot on high graphics games such as, Forza horizon 5, Forza Motorsports, Call of...
  7. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...
  8. Ping High on XBOX Series S even on ethernet connection

in XboX Insiders
    Ping High on XBOX Series S even on ethernet connection: Doing some testing on my xbox and noticed my latency was pretty high for some reason (between 53-60, even hit 101 on one test) I checked on my laptop and I am on 12 ms ping. I have gone through...
  9. high latency on my xbox series s randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    high latency on my xbox series s randomly?: does anybody know why i have high latency on my xbox only? everything else runs fine (PC, phone, TV, etc) i run speed test on different devices and the latency is around 30ms but on my xbox its...
  10. High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on xbox series x all of a sudden: So I've had my xbox for awhile and the last 2 to 3 weeks all of a sudden I haven't been able to much of anything on it. If I try to play games I constantly lose connection. When I try to play fps...