Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

Discus and support Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Zink, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Dylan Zink
    Dylan Zink Guest

Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with descriptions, I cant remember what the others did but on was factory reset. I'm 100% sure I pressed the B button then it started to Prepare again. and I have to sign back on. I don't know if It factory reset or not as I can't sign in my account this moment. just asking if it made me factory reset because it seems like it has

FYI not the email the accounts on

:)

Dylan Zink, Apr 7, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Dylan Z! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

What is showing on the Series S at the moment? What is stopping you log into your account?
  3. Dylan Zink Win User

the xbox acount isnt in my email and I would need ti get into contact with that person, in which I can't this moment. currently the xbox is on the sign in page
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

There are 2 resets, one that keeps games and apps and one that doesnt.
  5. Dylan Zink Win User

I signed into one of the accounts, it had me go though half of ehat I had to when I set up the xbox for the first time. but everything seems normal. my two other accounts aren't signed into and I need to add them back and my homescreem is back to default.

I'm still confused why it did this in the first place was it accidentally factory reset?
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

You will need to log in to move on.
Thema:

1. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in - Similar Threads - series small drop

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...: it says MFG date but i got it for christmas so i dont know what it means so can someone explain what it means? 2bd029fe-009a-4c3a-b5e9-79742692cda5
  9. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  10. The game tiles at the top of the new Series X dashboard are way too small, is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The game tiles at the top of the new Series X dashboard are way too small, is there any way...: The new dashboard has tiles that are really small at the top of the dashboard leaving a large empty section on the top of the screen. The tiles used to be large enough for me to read before the...