Xbox series s graphics issue

Discus and support Xbox series s graphics issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OskarSM, Jan 28, 2024.

1. OskarSM
    OskarSM Guest

Xbox series s graphics issue [​IMG]
    I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips so I'm trying to figure out if it's a glitch with my xbox or the game . In the photo you can see an example of it

:)

OskarSM, Jan 28, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Lag and stutter issues

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and frame rate issues on your Xbox Series S. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Switch to a different graphics mode: Next-generation games typically offer two graphics modes: one for a higher resolution and one for a higher frame rate. Try switching to another graphics mode and see if that helps.

Restart the Xbox Series S: As with most electronic devices, a simple restart may be the easiest solution; restart the console to see if that helps.

Make sure the Xbox Series S is adequately cooled: Both Xbox Series X and Series S consoles use fans to keep the consoles cool. A hot console may underperform, so you need to make sure there are no heat issues.

Free up space on the Xbox Series S SSD: SSDs perform best when there is 10-20% free space as a general rule. If the Xbox Series S SSD is too full, it might be a good idea to uninstall some games.

Check your monitor or TV: A possible FPS drop and lag issue on the Xbox Series X|S might not involve the console at all. If you see low FPS with all games, the problem could be with your TV; Connect the console to another TV or monitor and see if the problem persists.

Check if the FPS loss and lag on the Xbox Series X|S occurs with other games: Not all games are programmed the same. If the problem occurs with only one game, it could be due to one or more problems with that game.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You aren't supposed to run the hd texture packs on series s those are for 4k consoles

What made you think that ?

Smart delivery gives you the best based on your speca

Since you have lower storage and less power it does not give it to you by default

This is to reduce space

Series s doesn't run 4k natively and thru upscaling
  4. Popa2caps Win User

Graphic issues xbox series s

I would still try to capture what you see on your TV and post the picture here.
  5. Jack Smiles Win User

I have the same problem, I haven't been able to solve this problem for many months.
  6. alex_813_lk Win User

And now after removing the textures pack its still showing up the shadow outlines of items in menu..

When I upgraded to s I copied the old version from my xbox one x but downloaded the series x/s version over it as it suggested this copy would be better. I guess I can try copying the old version over again if this would work better
Thema:

1. Xbox series s graphics issue - Similar Threads - series graphics issue

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  4. Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a: The graphics were very impressive and exactly how it was meant to be, however, now the graphics are terrible compared to beforehand and I’m not quite sure how to get it back again. The games still...
  5. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  6. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X: For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until...
  7. How can you type/create new vinyl decal in XBox Series X Motorsport? Just text no graphics....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you type/create new vinyl decal in XBox Series X Motorsport? Just text no graphics....: There does not seem to be a way to type a letters/numbers/ string in Create Vinyl Group in Livery Editor in Motorsport XBox-X. I know how it is done in FH5 on PC and motorsport on PC is same I...
  8. Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s: Can anyone advise how to fix this on series s? Reset console, new hdmi. Players continue to glitch and look lol this. ff424d46-67e8-497e-a312-540cc62c3753
  9. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Split from this thread. Same here. Tried everything even down to resetting the Xbox itself. Did you find a fix? 85edd8bb-9047-44f9-aa3b-e7f66b91804f
  10. How do I fix graphics issues on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix graphics issues on Xbox Series X?: I have been experiencing very bad graphics pop-in issues on my Series X. Things in all games will pop in and out randomly even when you are right next to these objects in game. I have tried power...