Xbox Series S game problem

Discus and support Xbox Series S game problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Osvaldo Ríos, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Xbox Series S game problem

Hi Guys,

I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just fine, but when I try with RDR2 or Watch Dogs 2 this happens.

Does anyone have an idea what might be the problem?

:)

Osvaldo Ríos, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Valerio99 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Fifa 22 Is horrible... €80 for a 720 p game? Optimized for Xbox 360 not for series S, **** EA and **** Microsoft, not the First problem on the series S ( like the ethernet cable ecc.)
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Lag and stutter issues

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and frame rate issues on your Xbox Series S. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Switch to a different graphics mode: Next-generation games typically offer two graphics modes: one for a higher resolution and one for a higher frame rate. Try switching to another graphics mode and see if that helps.

Restart the Xbox Series S: As with most electronic devices, a simple restart may be the easiest solution; restart the console to see if that helps.

Make sure the Xbox Series S is adequately cooled: Both Xbox Series X and Series S consoles use fans to keep the consoles cool. A hot console may underperform, so you need to make sure there are no heat issues.

Free up space on the Xbox Series S SSD: SSDs perform best when there is 10-20% free space as a general rule. If the Xbox Series S SSD is too full, it might be a good idea to uninstall some games.

Check your monitor or TV: A possible FPS drop and lag issue on the Xbox Series X|S might not involve the console at all. If you see low FPS with all games, the problem could be with your TV; Connect the console to another TV or monitor and see if the problem persists.

Check if the FPS loss and lag on the Xbox Series X|S occurs with other games: Not all games are programmed the same. If the problem occurs with only one game, it could be due to one or more problems with that game.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

AC Valhalla graphics

Hi,

A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Accessibility

There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
Thema:

Xbox Series S game problem

1. Xbox Series S game problem - Similar Threads - Series game problem

2. Xbox series x internet problem when playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x internet problem when playing game: My xbox series x console gets very slow connection or disconnects from internet when playing game. It happens only on wifi connection, it works well with wired connection. On the idle screen, or...
  3. Series X game installation problem ?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X game installation problem ?: Hello dear Xbox users, does anyone had or has the problem where you can’t install games from games pass or bought games? Like I press install and it doesn’t do anything neither puts it in queue or...
  4. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games: I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks...
  5. Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...: Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens to me with Fortnite and Forza Horizon 5 14ca5501-a290-4059-b0dc-ae4d5d9d2319
  6. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  7. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead: Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the...
  8. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  9. Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage: Instale un disco duro externo en mi Xbox series S para almacenar juegos de que algunos juegos optimizados para la nueva generación no pueden ser reproducidos directamente del disco duro y tienen...
  10. Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync Problem: Game Saves not synced between Xbox One and Xbox Series S: Hi, I have the Game Pass and with it I got the Game "Medieval Dynasty" installed on 2 Devices Xbox One and Xbox Series S. My wife now played the Game on Xbox One, but the Game Saves are not...