XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

Discus and support XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Sharratt, Nov 5, 2023.

1. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

Hi,

I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games. This means I cannot download the game i want.

It have a completely new console and microsoft account.

Kind regards

Ryan

:)

Ryan Sharratt, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Power cycle your machine.
    3. Try using a different profile.
    4. Remove and re-add your profile.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. William Splawn Win User

Why will games not go to the download queue and download on my Xbox series s.

I connected my Xbox series s to my mobile 5g hotspot and it did not resolve the issue. The games that I selected to download never got added to the queue to start downloading.
  4. Tyrael-A91BF514-AE0B Win User

Borderlands 2 Season Pass

You could check in the game addons under your download history to see if its there. If it is you can try and adding it to the queue and youre xbox will start downloading it. If it is and it doesnt download it would be best to contact xbox customer support
    directly. If it isnt there you could ask gearbox to provide you with a code to replace it, but thats not a for sure deal, not at all.
  5. Epiik x 720 Win User

Microsoft Points Gone!?!

And this is all that shows up in my purchases

TITLE CONTENT TYPE DATE

Co-op Weapons Shortcut Game Addon 2/22/2013 Add to Queue

Battlefield 3™ Multiplayer Update Game Addon 2/17/2013 Add to Queue

Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Game Addon 4/26/2012 Add to Queue

Rent a Server/E-sports Update Game Addon 4/10/2012 Add to Queue

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update Game Addon 2/20/2012 Add to Queue

Online Pass Game Addon 12/3/2011 Add to Queue

BFBC2 Vietnam Multiplayer Update Game Addon 11/19/2011 Add to Queue

Call of Duty® ELITE Game 11/8/2011 Add to Queue
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

Hello Madame how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

In the Xbox Game Pass library on your Xbox One, Xbox Series S, or Xbox Series X by following these instructions:

Go to 'My Games & Apps'

Scroll down to 'Applications' and click on 'Xbox Game Pass'

Scroll down to 'Recently Added'

Here, you'll see two separate versions of Grand Theft Auto V. One has a gold border and "Xbox Series X|S" in square brackets, so this is the one you'll want to download if you're on an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S By downloading this version of the game you will get the latest versions of Story Mode and GTA Online.
Thema:

1. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue - Similar Threads - Series Game Pass

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. Game pass on Xbox Series S in Serbia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass on Xbox Series S in Serbia: Hi, i was reading that game pass doesnt work on consoles in Serbia, it only works on PC. IF this is true, is it worth buying console? cb50c841-1237-47df-aef4-0869e3198a34
  5. Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months: How do I activate my 3-month Game Pass 94166cf6-d71f-450c-b48b-c1e624e1218b
  6. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  7. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  8. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x: When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd
  9. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  10. How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x: I'm just wondering how much it is d10a1758-0225-4e7b-b9cb-28c713b14470