Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

Discus and support Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ozzig, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Ozzig
    Ozzig Guest

Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

Hi,

I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S.

At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into claiming the Fortnite and Rocket League things.

When I was looking at my profile settings yesterday, I noticed them both there with a tick next to them.

The screen mentioned the ability to transfer them to other family group members, I do not play them myself so have not used them and I would like to transfer them to my son's profile.

However, clicking on pretty much everything I did not find how to transfer them to him. Have they been auto-claimed to my profile as I did not do anything with them when I bought the console ?

Thanks.

:)

Ozzig, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: