Xbox series s drifting up and down on every button

Discus and support Xbox series s drifting up and down on every button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox will start looking up or down in any game and when I use any other button other than the sticks it also starts accelerating up and down. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GUL TURK, Oct 26, 2023.

1. GUL TURK
    GUL TURK Guest

My Xbox will start looking up or down in any game and when I use any other button other than the sticks it also starts accelerating up and down. I know it’s not a controller problem as it happened to a brand new controller immediately. The problem is frustrating and makes it hard to play,type,and search

:)

GUL TURK, Oct 26, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

In this case then we only have to request a repair to try to solve the problem, to do this I recommend you enter this link and check if your console is still under warranty or if the repair will have an additional cost, enter this link: support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello GUL T, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you have problems with the console when you connect the controller we try to review all the possibilities, to start we try to connect the controller directly by cable to the console and check, if it persists after this then we will try with another controller if it still persists then we should consider performing a reset from the console through a USB Flash drive since we do not have control with the console, for this I will leave you this link with the steps: support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  4. GUL TURK Win User

Thank you for responding but I tried both of things you said and the problem still persists. Also the scrolling isn’t as bad that I can’t move around but it’s happening so often that I need to push down on the sticks every couple of seconds to stop it.
  5. Ja D Win User

My right joystick doesn’t respond when i pull down why is that?

i have done the testing and every button works perfectly fine even my right stick itself it just for some reason is stuck up like it can go left and right but not down and it stays up ; it drifted up before but i was able to stabilize it atleast but now it’s as the up drift over powers my pull down causing it to not work at all
  6. FoxUniform Win User

Forza Horizon 4 DLC and Gamepass/Remote Play

Actually this is true, BUT now that I think about it, when I looked into downloading the game on my Xbox Series S, the lego DLC wasn't showing up as available either. It was only the base game and drift pack DLC available.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s drifting up and down on every button - Similar Threads - series drifting down

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?: I've had the Xbox Series X and its controller for around 2 years now. (Probably past the warranty sadly.) I also have many other controllers with analog sticks on them. I've had a Nintendo Switch...
  5. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  6. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  7. Xbox Series S Controller Drifting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller Drifting?: I got a firmware update on my Xbox Series S controller and afterwards my right thumbs thumbstick started drifting up. I've cleaned it, and reset the connection twice. I do believe it's a...
  8. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  9. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  10. Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.: Is there an easy way to fix this without tearing the controller apart? I have both the series 2 and series 2 core controllers and I have stick drift on the right stick. I notice it in a lot of...