Xbox series s download speed issues

Discus and support Xbox series s download speed issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought Xbox series s and i started downloading games .I don't know the download speed just dropped to 0 and stays there for hours and suddenly I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rakesh chowdary1, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Xbox series s download speed issues

I have bought Xbox series s and i started downloading games .I don't know the download speed just dropped to 0 and stays there for hours and suddenly I get good download speed about 100 Mbps for 40 minutes or so .i have tested my router and my phone and tab are working fine but the Xbox download speed is not consistent.dunno what to do

:)

rakesh chowdary1, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

The following steps will help identify whether there's a problem with your network when downloading a game or app on your Xbox console, and will show you how to improve network speed.
    1. Check the download speed.
    2. Close or suspend any running games.
    3. Restart your console.
    4. Check your console's network connections.

Your console will run a connection test and display the detected download speed, which you can compare against your internet service provider’s subscription plan. If you’re seeing a substantially lower download speed than expected in your Detailed network statistics, there are several possible causes.

For more details, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...eshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one

I hope this helps.
  3. alex_813_lk Win User

Xbox series s graphics issue

So the xbox series s cant run the call of duty series X/S version properly?

Why is it called series s version if it can't run it properly?

Running on a new(ish) samsung TV so that shouldn't be the issue

So you think removing the textures pack should fix? The textures pack was 61 gig so wasn't a small download.

While the speed of the series s is great the other thing I was looking forward to was the graphics so it's disappointing can't play the game to its potential with texture pack etc
  4. RafalRafalski Win User

XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

"I think the issue is that, if your total download speed for you internet is "60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s,"

and you connect a PC that uses 40Mb/s, a PC that uses 10Mb/s, and then another PC that uses 10Mb/s,
    your download speed will be maxed out."

My PC's does not use 40Mb/s or 10 Mb/s because they are turned off. They don't download anything, It is a problem of Xbox live which is limiting my download speed on XSX.
  5. NiKKhil Win User

Why microsoft is not fixing this issue

Sir I have internet connection speed of 300mbps and when I checked my internet speed it is 300mbps and i have totall 4 connection also when I use same internet for my ps4 it download fine there is no issue with internet speed I checked on social media in this week thousands of people are giving this same complaint on youtube comment section sir when we start download it start downloading but after few minutes it's speed slow down and then it stop downloading after few more minutes it's start downloading but with very slow speed than it stop again I was not facing this issue few month ago I am running my business I am running my gaming zone in India I have set 4 series s their and every xbox facing same problem
  6. s1EnderMain DaMystiq Win User

Brand New series S console won't stay connected to internet.

it's true i did suffer some lag and somewhat frequent crashes regularly but not regularly enough to really bother me as I don't play competitively, on my old One S i was able to play most games with little issue, from what I've seen the Series S is just a slimmer more powerful One S, and while connected properly feel about the same operation wise. I'm just struggling to understand why the Series S keeps turning its connection off. The only applications i have available to test at the moment are YouTube and Netflix and are able to run a decent 240p - 480p, downloads are incredibly slow but again the speed has never bothered me, on my One S the speeds were consistent even if i had to wait a few days, the Series S does seem to work a bit faster on the downloads actually but for some reason it just drops the connection.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s download speed issues - Similar Threads - series download speed

2. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  3. Xbox Series X - Slow download Speed. Avg 180mbps (Down from 1000mbps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Slow download Speed. Avg 180mbps (Down from 1000mbps): Recently changed routers with virgin media (hub3 to hub5) as part of my service package. The package gives me 1gbps and when I tested it after installation it was working fine. 2 months later and...
  4. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  5. About series X MB downloading speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    About series X MB downloading speed: hi i am currently using xbox series x had it more than 3 years now and i was wondering what is the xbox series x normal download speed? Because mine right now is 180 MB/s and it feels like it...
  6. why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?: Xbox Series X says I have 300mbps plus download and 15 mbps upload yet downloads games at 7mbps or sometimes stops all together. This is without being in a game. What would cause this? It’s hard...
  7. Series X Download speeds extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Download speeds extremely slow: [img] [img] This is a comparison between a network speed test and then trying to download an update for a game. These were taken back to back, how can the download speed be so poor when I’ve got...
  8. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...
  9. Series X slow download speed!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X slow download speed!!!: I got my series X four days ago and I’m already having abysmal download speeds like 60mbps and 5 hour download times. I’ve tried everything, restarting my router, clearing MAC address, changing...
  10. Speed download game Xbox series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speed download game Xbox series?: the last firmware has changed speed download, as traffic data . Download 30 mb , stop, go download 50 mb, Xbox servers change traffics data. My internet is good, its servers xbox....