Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

Discus and support Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IllAlphaGhost, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work

I tried: 1- Hard cycling my power (xbox and router) 2- change ports and ipv4 3- clean the mac address 4- CALL Microsoft support 5- restore my xbox

and it still doesn't work...

the worst part is that when I called support I thought they would help me solve the problem but after your technician's great idea to restore the console now I'm not even able to exit the screen that asks me to choose a connection, I also thought it was the position of the xbox (10-15 meters) from the router so I tried to move it very close (5 meters) and in any case it didn't show me any Wi-Fi connection, from your forum I was also able to understand that it's not the Wirless network card at inside the console since my wireless joystick (original series s) connects very well without any problem, so now I'm here asking for help since the practically new console is always treated with kid gloves and has become obsolete, especially after the restoration RECOMMENDED FROM YOUR TECHNICIAN I can literally just see the screen asking me to choose my connection where nothing is displayed.

:)

IllAlphaGhost, Jun 11, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello IllAlphaGhost! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Are you able to try connecting to another network such a mobile hotspot to see if the console can see it? If that works, then you know its the router/internet rather than console.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it does

Hello Stoop14mc , My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing Wi-Fi connection issues with your Xbox Series S. Here are some steps you can take to try to fix this issue:

Check your Wi-Fi password: Make sure you're entering the correct password when trying to connect your Xbox Series S to your Wi-Fi network. You can check the password on your router or ask your Internet provider to provide you with the correct password if you have forgotten it.
    Restart your router: Turn off your Wi-Fi router and disconnect it from the power source for a few minutes. Then turn it back on and wait for it to reboot completely. Once the router is online again, try connecting your Xbox Series S to the Wi-Fi network.
    Forget Wi-Fi on Xbox: Go to the network settings on your Xbox Series S and look for the option to forget the Wi-Fi network you're trying to connect to. Then try to connect again by entering the correct password. This can help resolve incorrect authentication issues.
    Check Wi-Fi signal strength: Make sure the Xbox Series S is close enough to the router to receive a strong, stable Wi-Fi signal. If you are far from the router, the signal may be weak and cause connection problems. Try moving the Xbox Series S closer to the router and see if that fixes the issue.
    Update your router's firmware: Check if firmware updates are available for your Wi-Fi router and, if necessary, update it to the latest version. Firmware updates often fix compatibility issues and improve connection stability.
    Reset Xbox Series S network settings: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can try resetting the network settings on your Xbox Series S. Go to the console's network settings and look for the option to reset settings network. Please note that this will erase any custom network settings and you will need to reconfigure your Wi-Fi connection from scratch.

If the reply was helpful, please don't forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
  4. Beastman282 Win User

My xbox randomly disconnects from xbox live and i need a solution.

I have an Xbox Series S, My xbox is connected by Wi-Fi and NAT type is open
  5. KALEEF Win User

Need a Good Gaming Headset.

[quote user="Magski"]

dont go for the wireless turtle beach headset they interfere with your wi fi.

[/quote]

What a load of rubbish, stop making things up. I have a pair of Turtle beach PX5's and they do not interfere with my wi fi.

Yes they use the same frequency (2.4ghz) as most wi fi routers but so do your wireless controllers and many other things.
  6. Georges C. Win User

So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or is the build in WiFi adapter of the Xbox series s good enough?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tony, if you are referring to the wi-fi network card that comes with the console, it is more than enough for you to connect to any wi-fi network.

The Xbox Series X/S will utilize the fifth-generation WiFi (802.11ac) standard.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series...
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Series dont showing

2. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  3. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  4. i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc: When i installed the launcher I logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again is there anyway to fix this without paying for it again e1812e3f-9280-4938-afc7-40fc95e5668a
  5. my xbox series s controller dont want to connect to my xbox one s it was connected the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s controller dont want to connect to my xbox one s it was connected the...: my xbox series s controller does not want to connect to my xbox one s any more i have pairing issues how do i fix it ii used a usb cable pressed and hold pair button tried 100's of times didnt do...
  6. Dont Know How to move 360 game to series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont Know How to move 360 game to series s: I tried downloading left 4 dead 2 on my xbox one series but it doesnt show i can…So i read more in the internet and said tha i can try using a 360 console to download but problem is is tha idk how...
  7. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  8. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  9. I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont see Tiny Tinas Wonderlands as a series s or x game.: I just purchased the next level digital upgrade for the game but i dont see the series x or s version of the game in my library. I only see the xbox one version in my library. Help....
  10. How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...: It very sad now from this cos i dont have any money now and dont have a working game either but i used up all of my refunds this year and cant refund this. I would be nice to have my money back....