Xbox Series S does not load games

Discus and support Xbox Series S does not load games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got a new series x 3 weeks ago, for the first couple days it loaded both games i installed well, then out of no were after a week i began to get visual... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BelievedTrack98, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S does not load games

Got a new series x 3 weeks ago, for the first couple days it loaded both games i installed well, then out of no were after a week i began to get visual glitches on one game and the other just wont start, no error code or anything, i tried some other games and they would start but some others would kick me if i tried to begin a game or something, i talked to a microsoft guy and he told me to reset the xbox and delete everything off of it, i did and it fixed nothing, i don’t know if i should send it in with the warranty or return it by the 24th please help.

The games that would not start were car mechanic simulator 2021 and City Skylines remastered

Game with visual glitches was MLB the show 23

I only own City skylines and Mlb and Car mechanic sim were from games pass

:)

BelievedTrack98, Oct 9, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi BelievedTrack98,

Thank you for your update.

Can you please try to connect your Xbox console to another network connection like Mobile hotspot. Then test it again your Xbox console to see if its doing the same thing even though it's connected to another network.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. BelievedTrack98 Win User

Unfortunately no, that does not work, i kind of want to believe something inside the xbox is messed up since after it kicks me out of games, the light flashes a couple of times.
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Hello BelievedTrack98,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. BelievedTrack98 Win User

No, i don't believe it is the internet, i have decent internet, 200mbps and 0% packet loss, i have power cycled many times, it has still not allowed me to play the games nor get rid of the visual glitches
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S does not load games - Similar Threads - Series does load

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  4. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  5. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  9. What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?: My xbox series s power button started blinking 2 times at a time after I turned it off. I'm worried something I wrong with my xbox. What does it mean and how do I fix it?...
  10. Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?: As the title suggests my Xbox series x keeps randomly loading other games and signing into a different account for zero discernible reason. I've tried clearing the mac address but that doesn't...