Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment

Discus and support Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi team, One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nic Smith1, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Nic Smith1
    Nic Smith1 Guest

Hi team,

One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've installed all the latest updates on the console and controllers. I've googled and tried all the suggested fixes but noting is working. Please advise best course of action from here.

The issue has only affected one of my controllers.

Thanks.

:)

Nic Smith1, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.

Hi Ixelhaine,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're experiencing issues with your controller sensitivity after the recent update.

Firstly, I'd like to ask if you're using an Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S console? This information will help me provide you with the most accurate solution.

If you're using an Xbox One console, you can adjust the controller sensitivity by following these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select "Settings" and then "Ease of Access."

3. Select "Controller" and then "Controller sensitivity."

4. Adjust the sensitivity to your desired level.

If you're using an Xbox Series X/S console, you can adjust the controller sensitivity by following these steps:

2. Select "Profile & system" and then "Settings."

3. Select "Ease of Access" and then "Controller."

4. Adjust the sensitivity to your desired level.

If you're still unable to find the "Ease of Access" tab, it's possible that your console may not have the latest update installed. You can check for updates by following these steps:

2. Select "Profile & system" and then "Settings."

3. Select "System" and then "Updates & downloads."

4. Select "Console update available" and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest update.

If you're still experiencing issues after adjusting the controller sensitivity or updating your console, it's possible that there may be an issue with your controller. You can try resetting your controller by following these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds.

2. After the controller turns off, press the Xbox button again to turn it back on.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Janet_C Win User

How to change when my Xbox One controller senses a full button press on PC

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately there is no option to modify the sensitivity of the triggers or any other button, the functionality of each button within the game depends on the game itself, some may even allow sensitivity adjustment but only of the joysticks, even the sensitivity of the joysticks can be adjusted in the Elite Series 2 controller, but this cannot be done officially for the buttons.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

why is my Controller scrolling fast on Fallout 4?

Have you tried adjusting controller sensitivity in the options?
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Need help

Many games have in game settings that you will be able to tweak until you reach the desired sensitivity setting to your liking.

To change sensitivity for the controller itself you will need to download the Xbox Accessories App

Here`s a link to better explain and guide you -> Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Thanks for using the forums.

Xba Hype
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment - Similar Threads - Series Controller Sensitivity

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  6. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates: After the recent updates, my Xbox controllers are extremely sensitive when pressing the joystick and will continue scrolling after I release it. I've looked through the settings and there is no...
  9. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...: I have ran through countless controllers and wasted a lot of money. I keep experiencing my controller turning off when the batter back feels any type of significant pressure. The usb cable causes...