Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

Discus and support Xbox Series S connection issue on startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darcy Woodley, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching through specifying my SSID but still didn't work I decided to completely reset my xbox to see if that helped but now when I try to set up the device I doesnt let me go past Choosing a connection since nothing is popping up.

:)

Darcy Woodley, Apr 5, 2024
  2. Giugio17 Win User

Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

But, anyway, why my Xbox series s using this energy saver sleep mode, startup even using my controller?
  3. I Trvll I Win User

No Wifi Networks?

So I’ve tried resetting it multiple times and now i’m pretty much stuck at the original startup screen, which is impassable without connecting to wifi, which still doesn’t show up lol. I have a Xbox Series S and no i’m not in the insider program.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  5. Andrew Johnson7 Win User

Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

Also for more information my Xbox series s will connect to this internet. And after contacting t mobile they said it was not an issue on their side.
  6. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
Thema:

Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

1. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup - Similar Threads - Series connection issue

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues: Hello everyone, I purchased an Xbox Series X a few months back and have had on and off multiplayer connection issues. No other apparent issues outside of when I load into a multiplayer game. It...
  4. Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router: I've just changed my ISP & router & I'm having difficulty connecting to Internet, NAT type is allover the place, tried changing upnp settings with no joy, are there any other setting that need...
  5. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  7. Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server connection loss issues with Xbox Series S: When trying to play Madden 24, The Show 23, and similar games using Ultimate Game Pass, I get a connection loss notification and the image on the screen is scrambled. I’ve gone through all the...
  8. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...
  9. Xbox series X Wi-Fi connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Wi-Fi connectivity issues: Hi! My brother and I have this issue where our Xbox Series X's just wont connect to the wifi. It will be connected when we turn them off, and when we turn them back on its not connected anymore....
  10. Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?: For the past week every single day I have gotten home and turned on my Xbox only to see that it cannot connect to my WiFi day after day. I have power cycled my xbox, router, and modem every day, I...