Xbox series S can’t play 2 player games

Discus and support Xbox series S can’t play 2 player games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 controllers connected to my X box series S but I am not able to play 2 player games. Both controllers work individually but I just can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keithTohhs, Nov 25, 2021.

1. keithTohhs
    keithTohhs Guest

I have 2 controllers connected to my X box series S but I am not able to play 2 player games. Both controllers work individually but I just can’t activate any second player. For instance in injustice 2 player versus game, I can move character selection for player 1 with either controller but I can’t press A to activate player 2. Can anyone help?

:)

keithTohhs, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

When you are trying to activate the second player, is there another profile logged into the console?

If so and the problem still persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart when prompted, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.
  4. keithTohhs Win User

Hi Samy thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the solution didn’t work.

I have both controllers connected to the Xbox. I could use both to navigate in the Xbox interface at the same time. But when I go into a game, the second controller wouldn’t work. It works if I disconnect the first controller… it’s frustrating :(. Any other idea?

Regards
  5. KyleKnowles1 Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

Same issue on series S can’t play any games digitally downloaded
  6. Josiah Huwe Win User

Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

This is what you need to know:

Xbox one and xbox x|s you can play it on and a lot of other games on (this is like a pc)

Xbox one series x|s and xbox one x|s you can’t play Disney infinity and other games on like Skyrim on. (This is like a Mac)

For another example is for computers the ones that are like a pc can play lots of more games the Mac ones can’t because they can’t play 32 bit games those are like Disney infinity and Skyrim so you need the pc ones
Thema:

1. Xbox series S can’t play 2 player games - Similar Threads - series can’t play

2. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  3. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  4. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  5. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  6. My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s can’t play games optimised for s/x: Hi I brought my Xbox series s a couple years ago and had no problems with it until now. I don’t know what has gone on but I’ve tried to instal a game only for Xbox s and x and I can’t install...
  7. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  8. Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv...: Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv speakers I need to hear the party chat through the tv b2f6016b-9af9-449e-9621-bb0a7e543b5f
  9. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  10. I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360: I have the right username and password for my account. I have no problem playing Xbox one and Series X/S Games. But 360 games I can’t. I’ve entered my app password,removed 2-Step,reset my Series...