Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet

Discus and support Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox series S stopped connecting to the wireless internet but all my devices at home can connect, I've tried restarting the router and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matheus Lopes3, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet

Hello, my xbox series S stopped connecting to the wireless internet but all my devices at home can connect, I've tried restarting the router and nothing, it's been like this for days.

:)

Matheus Lopes3, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Matheus,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Matheus,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your Xbox Series S is having trouble connecting to the wireless internet. There are a few possible causes for this issue, such as a weak signal, a network configuration problem, or a hardware malfunction.

To narrow down the problem, please follow these steps:

- Check the network status on your console. Go to Settings > General > Network settings and see if there are any errors or warnings. If there are, select the option to troubleshoot them.

- Test your network connection. From the same screen, select Test network connection and see if you get a successful result. If not, select Test network speed & statistics and note down the results.

- Move your console closer to your router or use a wired connection. If possible, try to reduce the distance and interference between your console and your router. You can also try to connect your console directly to your router using an Ethernet cable and see if that improves the connection.

- Update your console software. Go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads and see if there are any available updates for your console. If there are, download and install them.

- Reset your console: If none of the above step's work, you can try resetting your console. To do this, select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info. Select Reset console and choose Keep Games and Apps.

- If the steps fail, you may also try the suggested troubleshooting steps on this link: Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

If none of these step's work, please contact us again with the details of your network test results and the error messages you received. We'll do our best to assist you further. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. jusjar12 Win User

down time

I cannot conect to xbox live either... but my internet is fine
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can both the XBox One X and Xbox One S play games for both the Series X and/or Series S?

Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X, but Series S/X games cannot be played on the One.
  6. YagoSL Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Network: Conected

Internet: Conected

Xbox Live: failure

Live Status:

Service: Service Alert

others are all okay...
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet - Similar Threads - Series cannot conect

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  6. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  7. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  9. Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k: Have just bought a electriq 28inch, 4k, 144hz monitor (eiQ-284K144FSGH) to use with my Series X I can display 4k at 60hz or even 1080p at 120hz, but can't display 4k at 120hz. The option to...
  10. I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number: I recently bought a Xbox Series X controller. When I tried to register my device on Microsoft Device website it show that "We didn't recognize this serial number" so I doubt that my controller is...