Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

Discus and support Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richard lang1, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox again an bye bye ultimate game pass

:)

richard lang1, Mar 15, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi Richard. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Xbox Series S. This is likely an issue with the console's power supply, and sadly regardless of how long ago the warranty expired, you would need to pay for the repair if it's not under warranty. Please reach back if you have any questions.
  3. Hole2TheHead Win User

Hard reset EVERY day...

Hello.

It definitely sounds like a problem with the disc drive, it's a very common problem with the Xbox One, unfortunately this happened to me a month after my warranty ran out, I have now found out I can't add additional warranty as it can only be purchased 45
    days after the warranty has ran out, so I'm basically left with a useless and worthless overpriced xbox. If you have the warranty i highly recommend you send it off and get it repaired now and definitely consider getting the additional warranty, these xbox
    one's are very temperamental.
  4. Endgamez Win User

update broke my xbox

You haven't used your Xbox in a few months, so the RROD after the update was just a coincidence.

Also, YOUR PS3 may still be working, but mine went YLOD right after it ran out of warranty. It can happen to anything.

You can't expect anyone to give out warranty repairs after 5 years. Of course you're going to have to pay for repairs. Or not...in which case, see ya!
  5. Supreme Spxrky Win User

Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

I have this exact issue but could not find anyone else with the same. It is happening to me on the xbox series s.
  6. HellRazorRulez Win User

Xbox One Disc's won't read at all!

No Luck..........Broke out the box like everybody else.....Very poor QC on Microsoft. Thanks for the tips but none of the stuff works. It just broke out the box. The answer is replace it and get a extended warranty. I'm sure the drive will fail after a
    year warranty is up and then you get *** again.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue? - Similar Threads - series broke exactly

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  9. New update broke my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update broke my xbox series X.: I spoke with 2 xbox support persons, and they both exclaimed to me that it wasn't an isolated issue. That they had both been getting an increasing amount of calls/msgs about this same thing that...
  10. Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio: Did this update break the audio for anyone else? I've played with the different formats etc in settings, no sound at all. Worked fine yesterday. 6fba625b-df8c-46a7-b4d1-b4e4a635f334