Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch

Discus and support Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I have a cutscene or talk to anyone, no one can hear them talking. It's only happening on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. All other games are working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Actual-Horse8607, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch

When I have a cutscene or talk to anyone, no one can hear them talking. It's only happening on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. All other games are working with no issues. My sister plays the same game on Playstation and it works as well. Is there something in the Xbox that is stopping the voices to be cut off from streaming on twitch?

submitted by /u/Actual-Horse8607
    [link] [comments]

/u/Actual-Horse8607, Jul 21, 2023
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

Since you have Assassin's creed Valhalla pre-ordered for xbox one you'll be able to download the game for no additional charge on the Series X
  3. badman83 Win User

I can't play my game disc's as they ask me to purchase full game.

I'm going to try an install of assassins creed Valhalla from disc,
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Ac valhalla

5. georgecosti Win User

Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile

Assassins creed valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox S Series - Assasins Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

Thema:

Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch

1. Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch - Similar Threads - Series Assassin's Creed

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....
  6. Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.: I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The walking and running animations aren't smooth at...
  7. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  8. Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s: Yesterday I bought Assassins Creed Valhalla on my series s and download it. Today when I try to start the game for the first time I wanted to use my older ubisoft connect account to get my process...
  9. Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series: I have installed Assassins Creed Origins on my XBox X series using Ultimate Game Pass and have played it successfully for several days but it has just stopped working. When I attempt to open the...
  10. Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X: Hello, I purchased the "AC: Unity" recently, but every time I want to play the game it freezes after some time and I have to restart the game. This is the only game with which I experienced the...