Xbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats

Discus and support Xbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For whatever reason my Xbox Series S is having problems passing the audio to my receiver. I usually select 5.1 Uncompressed as the base and then when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Allen8, Jun 25, 2023.

1. David Allen8
    David Allen8 Guest

For whatever reason my Xbox Series S is having problems passing the audio to my receiver. I usually select 5.1 Uncompressed as the base and then when Netflix or Disney+ is playing a movie the receiver will detect dolby digital formats and bitstream/passthrough properly. Now it seems allow passthrough isnt working properly. I have tested my receiver with a Blu ray player and it detects and shows the wording for the receiving audio from a disc properly.

Yhe xbox is not passing audio to the receiver like it used to. Now its only forcing pcm which is not good for surround when you want to have clean decoding handled by the receiver.

:)

David Allen8, Jun 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: