xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

Discus and support xbox series s acting up when I try to download games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sad_Inspection_8941, May 31, 2024.

1. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything was delayed and rdr2 didn't start downloading, I've downloaded it so many times before, turned off and unplugged my console, took oddly long to get out of the xbox loading screen it's usually about no longer than 10 seconds, and when it finally started whenever I clicked on my games it would take a while for them to open like it would just leave me kn the home screen for a while, does anybody know what happened?

submitted by /u/Sad_Inspection_8941
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sad_Inspection_8941, May 31, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

MSFS2020 will not download in XBOX S

Xbox One S or Xbox Series S? The game is not available on the One if you're trying to download it to a One S.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
  4. Randy Bermudez Win User

Does anyone know if crossplay option will be returning MW2 on Xbox system even if I had to wait weeks or months please let me know

when you said series did you mean Xbox series type and

if Xbox series s/x has cross play option for mw2 it's it possible from to download mw2 on Xbox series s if

it has cross play on this game.
  5. HoopRyd Win User

How to manage\update multiple Xboxes (efficiently) at same location?

I have a mix of xbox ones, xbox one s, xbox one x, xbox series s and xbox series x. I have 18 xboxes trying to download a game update with that many xboxes becomes a huge hassle time sync.
  6. Wolfiron Win User

My mk9 season pass won’t work

I’m on Xbox series s I can’t download any of the new characters nothing shows up when I go too game and add-ons I just got the season pass today
Thema:

xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

1. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games - Similar Threads - series acting try

2. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  5. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  6. Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s: I got this mouse brand new I tried to play fortnite And my mouse acts sooo weird! Tried to move and it feels like the mouse has hes own will, Tried to change ingame sensesitivy Didnt help.....
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  8. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....
  10. My Xbox Series S is acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is acting weird: When I turn the console, it does the chime 2 times, then brings me to this screen: [img] If I try to restore the console, it brings me right back to the beginning: 2 chimes, then this screen....