Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

Discus and support Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austin _, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Austin _
    Austin _ Guest

So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it with the buttons and no response. Even when plugging it in via USB it’ll do the vibrate to confirm it’s plugged in but no other response from the buttons. I haven’t dropped it or damaged it in anyway, and it worked fine literally 20 minutes before this started. Any help on how to try troubleshooting this would be great, I’ve already tried power cycling the controller and the Xbox, I saw some suggest in other threads to try updating the controller but I don’t know how to do that when the controller won’t respond in any way

:)

Austin _, Nov 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: