Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

Discus and support Xbox Series elite 2 Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randy Miller2, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve tried everything i could think of i dont really want to have to take another one back in a 5 day span 2 elite series controllers not working as they should any fixes or am I going to have to get my money back again if that’s the case i wont be buying another.

:)

Randy Miller2, Apr 25, 2024
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. elitepvp124 Win User

Can we get better polling rate on xbox controllers?

same issue. with xbox elite series 2.
  4. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. Shaneblack82 Win User

Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...

Take a look at this:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
Thema:

Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

1. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue - Similar Threads - Series elite Issue

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  5. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  6. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  7. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  10. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...