Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

Discus and support Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MoneYonTreeSx, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement for it and it came with the same exact problem with the stick drift on both sticks so I decided to just return the controller but I looked at reviews saying it was because the core was cheaper than the original in material wise so then I decided to get the original series 2 controller it came today and yet again it has stick drift on both sticks, I've looked everywhere on this topic but not alot of people are talking in detail about it I just need help/information on this because in mw3 the sticks (when I test deadzones) literally just stick at a angle when I move them lightly to any direction at 4% and stay there until I manually reset them to the middle by moving them but in the Xbox accessories app EVERYTHING IS FINE no Analog sticking no nothing and it sucks because the controller feels perfect and I CANNOT USE Ps controllers they don't feel right with the stick being close, Here's my questions and I'd appreciate y'all if you could answer them. *OUTTA THE BOX BRAND NEW NOT USED ALL 3 TIMES*

1. Is there a setting I need to change for it to stop doing this (I've been through accessories already and changed the curves but it didn't fix it)

2. Is this just how the controller is? since the sticks are metal and heavy

I bought a pdp £30 controller from game a year ago and I've dropped it soo much over the year that the left stick click in stopped working but the left and right sticks still don't have drift on them which is soo odd since this is £150 outta the box has sticking Analog sticks compared to a light flimsy £30 controller That's a year old and dropped multiple times works flawlessly, This is my first expensive pro controller so I have no idea if it should just be like this.

:)

MoneYonTreeSx, Apr 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking