Xbox series controller don't recconect

Discus and support Xbox series controller don't recconect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one Xbox series controller, I use it in my computer with a bluetooth adapter. But everytime that it turn off, when I turn it on again it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinicius Deluca, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Xbox series controller don't recconect

I have one Xbox series controller, I use it in my computer with a bluetooth adapter.

But everytime that it turn off, when I turn it on again it still appears paired on my bluetooth devices but don't are really connect.

The xBox light keeps flashing but the controller only works when I remove it from the devices and connect again

:)

Vinicius Deluca, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vinicius Deluca,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having issues reconnecting your controller as it will only keep a flashing light. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you are trying to connect the controller in your computer with Bluetooth adapter. We would like to ask for few things:

1. May we know if you have issues connecting this controller on another device like Xbox console and mobile device?
    2. Have you tried connecting your controller with USB cable into PC? Did it work?
    3. Is there any other device nearby your Xbox Series controller that may have caused interference?
    4. Are you using Xbox Accessories app?

We would like to suggest few things before you consider having this controller repair:

Power cycle your controller this resolves many controller issue and let us try this first.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

Try cleaning the controller:

• Xbox Wireless Controller: Use any of the disinfectant wipes listed above or a soft cloth dampened with an IPA solution 70% or less.
    Source: Clean and care for your Xbox console and accessories | Xbox Support

If you have already cleaned the controller including the battery compartment and the issue persist, we recommend you try to connect the controller with USB cable. See if you can get it detected with your PC.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vinicius Deluca,

Thank you for your reply.

It is interesting that the controller will not work after restart. Do you mind answering our other questions too?

Since the issue happens every restart may we ask if you have tried using USB cable?

May we ask if you have tried using Xbox Accessories app? Is the controller updated through the app?

For isolating your issue, we recommend trying to connect other controller to your device and check if issue persist.

You may also try to connect the controller to another device to see if restarting it will have the same issue.

We look forward for your response.

Regards,
  5. Vinicius Deluca Win User

The controller connects and works normally.

The issue is when I restart it.

after turn it off and on again, it still shows are "paired" in the windows devices, but it don't syncronizes anymore.
    I need to remove it from there and pair again.
  6. PrepaidFish07 Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

Try to disconnect from your xbox and then recconect it.
Thema:

1. Xbox series controller don't recconect - Similar Threads - series controller don't

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  6. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  9. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  10. XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC: my XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC, when I had the XBox One it did control my tv but now I got a XBox Series X it does not control my tv dfd5ce60-54aa-4fb2-9552-f74e76872e1c