Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it

Discus and support Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wireless connection XBOX Series S. Run internet test says connected. However, the Xbox live services are not seeing the connection and says I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cody Barone, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Cody Barone
    Cody Barone Guest

Wireless connection XBOX Series S. Run internet test says connected. However, the Xbox live services are not seeing the connection and says I am offline. Which is crazy because the internet connection test confirms I am connected. Help! Nothing else is having an issue connecting.phone, laptop, etc

:)

Cody Barone, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Cody Barone Win User

Thank you. None of that works. It sees my router,The connection test confirms I am connected but somehow Xbox Live Services says I am not connected to internet even though the internet connection test says I am.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. You can try these procedures: 1-Step : If you can access the Internet from your computer, use the same DNS settings on the console that your computer is using.
    On your computer, click Start, type cmd and press Enter.
    Note If you are using Windows XP, click Start and then click Run. Type cmd and press Enter.
    At the prompt, type ipconfig/all and press Enter.
    In your network name, look for a line that starts with "DNS Servers".
    Write down the DNS server numbers (primary and secondary).
    Now enter these DNS server numbers into your console. See how:
    Press the Panel  button on the remote.
    Select Settings and System Settings.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select Wired Network or your wireless network name if prompted.
    Select Configure Network.
    On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
    Select Manual.
    Select Primary DNS Server.
    Enter the first number you wrote down, then select Done.
    Select Secondary DNS Server.
    Enter the second number you wrote down, then select Done.
    Select Done again.
    Press the B button  on the controller and select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    If the error persists, try the next solution. 2- Step: This temporary solution will help to determine the cause of the problem. If this solution helps you connect to Xbox Live, the problem may be with your router configuration.
    Try connecting the Xbox 360 console directly to the modem instead of using a router. See how:
    Connect your console to the modem with a network cable.
    Press the Panel  button on your controller, go to Settings and select System Settings.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select Wired Network or your wireless network name if prompted.
    Select Configure Network.
    On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
    Select Automatic.
    Test your connection to Xbox Live. To do this, press the Panel  button on your controller, go to Settings and select System Settings. Select Network Settings, Wired Network, or your wireless network name (if prompted) and select Test Xbox Live Connection.

Sincerely, Fernando
  5. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  6. HanzSegura Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I'm on Xbox Series S trying to play X360 games all weekend, but can't connect to XBL even though the console itself is o_O

HELP!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it - Similar Threads - Seried connected internet

2. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  3. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  4. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  5. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  6. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  9. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...