Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video

Discus and support Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is normal that my SERIE X does not display UHD with the Prime VIDEO app? I have a JZ1000 and the native TV app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Benjamin HENRIQUES, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video

Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is normal that my SERIE X does not display UHD with the Prime VIDEO app?

I have a JZ1000 and the native TV app works fine.

:)

Benjamin HENRIQUES, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Panasonic right? Is it on HDMI 3? if so please switch it to 1 or 2

You should contact Amazon with the bug otherwise, as it is specific to their app.
  4. Benjamin HENRIQUES Win User

Thank's for the answer, I’m already on HDMI 1.

It's all of users or just me :) ?
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists.
    There was a tweet about problems with ap video

We have received word that Amazon Prime Video UK App is experiencing issues on Xbox One. Our teams are investigating now. We'll update here & on https://t.co/PzAdjUFMJj when we have more info to share.
Thema:

1. Xbox Serie X with Amazon Prime Video - Similar Threads - Serie Amazon Prime

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  4. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  5. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  6. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  7. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option: I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for...
  8. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  9. Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.: Netflix thru the xbox displays 4k. The amazon prime native app on samsung displays 4k. But the xbox doesnt display 4k. When streaming it will show HD or UHD. But on xbox only HD. Jack ryan...
  10. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e