Xbox sent in for warrentee service and never returned..

Discus and support Xbox sent in for warrentee service and never returned.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sent in my xbox X 2 weeks ago Got an email that it was accepted, then shipped out and an hour ago that it was delivered.. Problem is my xbox is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayLAST, Oct 11, 2020.

1. JayLAST
    JayLAST Guest

Sent in my xbox X 2 weeks ago

Got an email that it was accepted, then shipped out and an hour ago that it was delivered.. Problem is my xbox is not here at my house and the call center is closed.. So how do I get my Xbox or $527.50 back???

:)

JayLAST, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jay,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a repair. Repairs generally take 14-21 days to complete. This could be longer due to the current situation in the world. You can check your repair on the
    account website under devices. This will tell you the stage the repair is on.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. JayLAST Win User

I have the emails direct from Microsoft, it came into them and it went back out to me same day... I dont have a TRACKING number so how could I track that? I d ok nt know if it was usps, ups, fedex, or pony express.... Botton line I have an email
    from Microsoft saying delivered and it's not here...
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello first if it states delivered I would contact the postal service first and see what they said. Find out where and when it was delivered! Also that pretty fast turn around for a product to go to repair and return...from what Ive seen its like a turn
    around of 1 month. Contact delivery service first.
  5. JayLAST Win User

ok signed into my xbox microsoft account and found a tracking number was sent via fedex and left on my porch. OMG. someone probably grabbed it.. and yes it was recieved by xbox on the 5th and shipped back out to me after a software update same day...
  6. JayLAST Win User

well I have the emails.. and it said they recieved my xbox on the 5th, and sent it back to me.. SAMEDAY repair (software flash/update) and sent back. 4 hours ago I got an email saying my xbox was delivered to my house. it does not have a tracking number
    attached,and I have no idea what shipping service... So..

after logging into my Microsoft account found tracking for fedex. was left on my porch.. A porch pirate probably grabbed it.. OMG now what.. Calling fedex
Thema:

1. Xbox sent in for warrentee service and never returned.. - Similar Threads - sent warrentee service

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  4. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  7. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  8. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  9. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  10. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...