xbox sends reverse commands to my direct tv box

Discus and support xbox sends reverse commands to my direct tv box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I turn my xbox one on it turns my direct tv box off, when the one goes off the direct tv comes on. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gahilble, Jan 1, 2014.

1. gahilble
    gahilble Guest

When I turn my xbox one on it turns my direct tv box off, when the one goes off the direct tv comes on. How do I fix this?

:)

gahilble, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DFink13
    DFink13 Guest
    Xbox One and Direct Tv

Hi. I want to connect my Xbox to my Direct TV box but the Direct TV box does not have an HDMI port all it has is AV plugs. Does anyone know of a cable or converter that will allow me to connect my Direct TV service to my Xbox one. Thank you

DFink13, Jan 1, 2014
  3. tihino
    tihino Guest
    Unable to change TV channel

My Xbox Identifies my Motoroa VIP1003 tv box. However i am still not able to send the next channel/prev channel command when i either use the Smartglass or the Xbox One Media Remote.

Instead my tv box shows what is coming next. If i however press page up or page down on the smartglass it will change channels. It seems that its sending the wrong commands for channel up/down.

I am unable to see how i could have configured my xbox wrong since it identifies my tv box automatically. Maybe this is a bug?

tihino, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: