Xbox seires s visual glitch

Discus and support Xbox seires s visual glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've recently bought an Xbox series s and when I force shut a game it makes my monitor go to a black screen for a few seconds then continues like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUMBERSPHINXX, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Xbox seires s visual glitch

I've recently bought an Xbox series s and when I force shut a game it makes my monitor go to a black screen for a few seconds then continues like normal? Is there any fix to this as it's annoying. Also for a brief moment after I turn off my Xbox my keyboard and mouse light up for a few seconds. Is this just a glitch or something I should be concerned about?Thanks

:)

LUMBERSPHINXX, Nov 17, 2023
  2. LUMBERSPHINXX Win User

Thanks for your response clearing up my question, any idea why my plugged in keyboard and mouse lights up one minute after turning off the console for up to 10 seconds??
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

HI. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    1. Power cycle your console.
    2. Reset your console to factory settings.

I hope this helps.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

do not factory reset your Console

when the signal being sent to your display changes, it takes a moment to re-sync

The only way to get this to go faster is to buy a high end television, not a monitor, with high end electronics thst accomplish it faster
  5. GavinTheKidd Win User

Medal Of Honor

It could be playable on the Xbox X Seires Coming out.
  6. iva yletava Win User

All my xbox game pass perks are gone

Am on both pc and seires s and the game pass app and on all of them there's only 1 perk yesterday when I checked my perks in my game pass app I have a bunch
Thema:

1. Xbox seires s visual glitch - Similar Threads - seires visual glitch

2. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  3. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  4. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  5. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  6. My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too: Ive plugged my new webcam into my xbox and it isnt working i have gone to xbox support like it told me too and it didnt help at all so can u get back to me as soon as possible...
  7. License visual glitch with game icons

in XBoX on Windows
    License visual glitch with game icons: The icon that indicates that you don't have the license to play a game is appearing next to every game I own that is not on game pass. I am still able to play them, so is this just a visual bug?...
  8. I have an old monitor and a Xbox One. I use a HDMI adaptor and I get visuals but I cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an old monitor and a Xbox One. I use a HDMI adaptor and I get visuals but I cannot...: How do I get my external speakers - either by jack or USB - to provide sound. The monitor does not have HDMI, I have attached an image showing the back of my monitor. Thanks...
  9. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  10. question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

in XBoX Accessibility
    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something: does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own on external hard drives can be transferred...