Xbox Security Web Link Error

Discus and support Xbox Security Web Link Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I am not able to access the security link, https://www.microsoft.com/link. I receive the following error on my PC: An error occurred while... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Ovalle, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Eric Ovalle
    Eric Ovalle Guest

Hi! I am not able to access the security link, https://www.microsoft.com/link. I receive the following error on my PC:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.683c217.1704854076.49c212e

I use this link to login to my Xbox account. It has worked with no issues in the past although, I have only had this account for about a month. I have had no issues using this security link until today. I have tried my iPhone (normal login device for this process), my PC, my wife's iPhone. We all get the an error message with a different reference number.

Please help!

:)

Eric Ovalle, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Eric, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try using a different connection, your data plan instead of your home wi-fi or vice-versa.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Signing into Live Please Help!! Code: 8015D002

Hey mate, so can you still sign in with the account through xbox.com? If so try updating your security information. Follow this link for information and a link to updating your security info:

support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs

-

If you know that you recently turned on two step verification then you would need to create a new app password following these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Setting up live account

Hello there, if the password is working on the web and not the console it might that you have two-step verification enabled which means there is an app password that has been created to sign-in on the console. Please follow the link for full steps and to
    see if you have two-step enabled:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

While you're at it, I also suggest making sure your security proofs are verified, follow the link for full steps on adding and verifying security proofs, this will need to be done if you haven't already:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

If it's still throwing up errors after you've done the above, delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  5. Malacath Win User

Wireless connection on xbox one kicking me out of games and party chat!

Do not use WEP even if the web page tells you to.

It is not secure and will leave you vulnerable to hacking

From what you have said it sounds like you need to select WPA Auto

Other than that can you post a link to the web page with the instructions you are following?
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Live Cannot Download Your Account

801xxxxx series errors mean you have an account problem. Go to account.live.com on the web and make sure you have a cellphone number and a different (alternate) email address in the Security Info.
Thema:

1. Xbox Security Web Link Error - Similar Threads - Security Web Link

2. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  3. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  4. Got a new router, now xbox saying different security protocols than my router. I reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new router, now xbox saying different security protocols than my router. I reset my...: New router, now xbox won't connect. Different security protocol ceb3fd6f-22af-460c-85f6-7d7e2ecc3058
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  7. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  8. Info about changing my router security protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Info about changing my router security protocol: Why doesn't Xbox one accept my wi-fi f248937a-345f-4bff-a574-3abeb6a59da4
  9. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  10. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e