Xbox screenshots not uploading to onedrive at all

Discus and support Xbox screenshots not uploading to onedrive at all in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I already checked multiple threads and all of them were basically useless, so let me get some common questions out of the way: My OneDrive is not close... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Taylor6979, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Taylor6979
    Taylor6979 Guest

I already checked multiple threads and all of them were basically useless, so let me get some common questions out of the way: My OneDrive is not close to full, I have tried uploading to the one drive from multiple places in my Xbox and get the little message notifying me it was successful. The folder in OneDrive has literally nothing in it. Yes I can see it in my feed. No I don't have too much space taken on my Xbox. I do not have a cell phone and I also don't own an external hard drive.

Is there really no other way to get my screen shots off of my Xbox? Cause not gonna lie this is a mind boggling **** set up. Getting clips and screenshots off my Playstation takes me less than 5 minutes. Why is there not an option to upload both clips and screenshots to a website like Youtube or Twitter respectively? What is the point of having people jump through 30 hoops to be able to share stuff with friends

:)

Taylor6979, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Taylor6979 Win User

I can't lie to you big chief, telling someone to factory reset their Xbox, isn't a solution. I already followed the guide that was listed there. I followed the guides on the microsoft website and also read multiple posts and the solutions are not realistic at all.

Recommending people to buy new hard drives, factory reset your Xbox, deleting your account, or buying a cell phone is the best that support has, then there is nothing you can do to help. The service needs to be better. Full stop. The service provided is terrible and does not work.

Feel free to close the thread cause the issue has been "resolved" in the sense that I just can't do **** about my screenshots and there is no solution, clearly.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. It seems like it's a bug on their system.

Have you already tried some steps on your console like re-adding your account or performing a factory reset?

If you've tried some troubleshooting steps and it's still behaving the same thing, I would advise you to file a bug directly to Team Xbox using the Report a problem app. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best regards,
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

You can use OneDrive. You get 5GB of storage for free.

In the capture settings on the console, you can set it so that captures are automatically uploaded to OneDrive if you like. You can also manually upload multiple captures to OneDrive at once via the Captures app. Also, you can upload an individual capture to OneDrive via the Share menu.

Once uploaded, screenshots will appear in the Pictures\Xbox Screenshots folder inside your OneDrive folder, and videos will appear in Videos\Xbox Game DVR.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

Once you start an upload from your console to OneDrive, the videos and pictures to be uploaded are added to a queue and uploaded in the background. After a while they should be visible in OneDrive.

Game clips will be available in Videos folder and then in a folder named Xbox Game DVR. Screenshots will be under folder named Xbox Screenshots inside Pictures folder. You can obviously try to search the term "xbox" in your onedrive.
  6. VladP4 Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

1. I have checked OneDrive using the web and app version and the screenshots are nowhere to be found, i only use OneDrive for Xbox content so I don’t have much stuff or other folders. All I can see is the clips.

2. I have used 35GB/150GB so I still have plenty of space.

3. I have been trying to upload screenshots for 2 weeks now and they have never showed up in OneDrive.

4. The links you provided don’t have any support for issues with Xbox screenshots unable to upload to OneDrive.
Thema:

1. Xbox screenshots not uploading to onedrive at all - Similar Threads - screenshots uploading onedrive

2. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  3. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  4. Why don't my screenshots on Xbox One upload to OneDrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't my screenshots on Xbox One upload to OneDrive?: When I try to upload my screenshot, I get a pop up saying "Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to OneDrive." This happens every time I try to upload a screenshot or clip to...
  5. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?: This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off...
  6. How do I fix my screenshot so that they upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my screenshot so that they upload: Whenever I try to upload a screenshot to the xbox network it says 'Upload to xbox network failed', this has just randomly started happening and has been doing it for a year. This isnt a internet...
  7. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  9. is it possible to upload pc game screenshots from game bar as of June 2023?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to upload pc game screenshots from game bar as of June 2023?: ever since back in April the option to upload screenshots anywhere directly from game bar has been removed, but the function for clips is remains the same as it's always been....
  10. Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?: I have tried power cycling and deleting old clips but nothing works. I have tried taking a screenshot and a game clip yesterday so that I could get them on my phone through the Xbox app but they...