Xbox screen is shrunk

Discus and support Xbox screen is shrunk in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sister's screen is shrunk down and I hooked my Xbox up to her tv To see if it was the tv. My screen was normal but I hooked hers back up and it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShadowSniper852, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Xbox screen is shrunk

My sister's screen is shrunk down and I hooked my Xbox up to her tv To see if it was the tv. My screen was normal but I hooked hers back up and it was still shrunk. I tried hooking it up to a different HDMI and it was the same. The black around the screen was part of Xbox screen.
    Xbox screen is shrunk [​IMG]

:)

ShadowSniper852, Dec 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Xbox screen is shrunk

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press and hold the console power button until the console turns off, remove the power cord and HDMI cable. Remove the batteries from your controller for a few minutes.

After a few minutes, plug the cables into your console, put the batteries in your controller, and try powering up the console with your controller and see if that solves the problem.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Did I see a shrink ray in the new zombie video?

Honey, I shrunk the "zombs"?
  4. Hordie Win User

How can I make my 1080i CRT HDMI 4:3 TV "Fit" better on screen?

HI ExoGeni VI,

Are things going off the screen? Not sure what you mean by you cannot see certain things. If you're viewing at the 4:3 scale then you should have everything shrunk a bit and letterboxed.

support.xbox.com/.../tv-resolutions
  5. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Recap of the announcements made at X019 (November 14th)

Grounded looks like honey i shrunk the kids. Im so excited for it!
  6. DyllanMayfield�� Win User

Poor Game Performance

Everything is installed on an M.2 SSD. I even shrunk a volume and made a new partition.
Thema:

Xbox screen is shrunk

1. Xbox screen is shrunk - Similar Threads - screen shrunk

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. On screen keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard: How do I turn off on screen keyboard on xbox series? It is really anoying. 0ed2f2df-01e7-4e76-944f-b59722587450
  5. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  6. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  7. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  8. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  9. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  10. YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes: Does anyone else having the problem where YouTube is lagging very bad to the point that the sound keeps going and the videos freezes and if you put it on a higher quality it lags more often ? It’s...