Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one

Discus and support Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ? 5f3989e0-65dd-4b8c-9ab4-842dac196046 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeonMozer, Feb 11, 2020.

1. LeonMozer
    LeonMozer Guest

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one

Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ?

:)

LeonMozer, Feb 11, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

MS flight sim 2020

All games that is coming out until Scarlet releases will be playable on Scarlet as it will be backward compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360 and original Xbox.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Scarlet

The Xbox Scarlet is coming out in 2020 my question is about the Xbox one X how long will Xbox one remain on the market after the Scarlet comes out? How long will Microsoft continue to make games for Xbox one after Scarlet comes out?
    360s just got there end date so im guessing a while
  4. InkSxns Win User

if I buy xbox one x this year, can it still be used next year?

At E3 the mentioned that the scarlet was going to be still connected to xbox one x and earlier xbox one consoles. So I would imagine they would still bring the same games out for scarlet and xbox one x
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

Although they have stated that the new console will be backwards compatible with all systems it is doubtful that games made specifically for that system would play on the Xbox One unless they made a version specifically for that console.
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

Já foi mencionado que o primeiro ano do Xbox Series X não terá EXCLUSIVOS para ele, então todos os games serão para One e Series X

[Translation - It has already been mentioned that the first year of Xbox Series X will not have EXCLUSIVES for it, so all games will be for One and Series X]
Thema:

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one

1. Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one - Similar Threads - Scarlet

2. Scarlet nexus network problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarlet nexus network problem: If I try to import the story data or access the in game shop I get a temporary network problem error message. The issue is not at my end since I have no issue with any other Xbox game. [img]...
  3. Como mudar o idioma do SCARLET NEXUS no xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como mudar o idioma do SCARLET NEXUS no xbox game pass?: Boa noite, Eu estava tentando colocar o Scarlet Nexus em inglês, mas simplesmente não consigo. Já tentei mudar o idioma do windows antes de abrir (usando o powershell e usando Set-Culture,...
  4. Scarlet Nexus Achievement Banner Notification

in XboX Insiders
    Scarlet Nexus Achievement Banner Notification: Hello Xbox Insider Team! I am very glad that we got the Dolby Atmos audio fixed so i will make sure to test it out again however, we still have the issue of gamepass games not showing the...
  5. No Achievement Notification Banner while streaming Scarlet Nexus

in XboX Insiders
    No Achievement Notification Banner while streaming Scarlet Nexus: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I have yet another possible issue. One of the issues in the Alpha ring is when streaming a game, it says "can't stream this title" however the added issue is that when an...
  6. Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC: I just got my PC recently and I wanted to replay Scarlet Nexus, but it won't allow me to load up my save file. I have all the dlc installed and I double checked that I had all 13 dlc installed...
  7. Scarlet Nexus rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scarlet Nexus rewards: Hi, I activated the punch card for Scarlet Nexus and purchased it. I'm supposed to get 6000 rewards points but for some reason the points aren't showing up. There's a green check mark by the...
  8. Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead): Out of all my friends that I play with, I constantly get disconnected from the servers with Error Code: Scarlet Krait. Anyone else having the same issue? submitted by /u/gencjbuchko [link]...
  9. Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?: Lets say you have an xbox one and your friend has an xbox one scarlet. If i get a game like call of duty for mine and he does the same for his. Its the same game but specific for each system (COD...
  10. Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]: Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ? [Translation - Good morning, I would like to know if the games that will come to the...